Who to partner Austin tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by essex View Post
    I reckon Bobby is going to surprise a few people this season. He had a bad run last year, but he has had a good preseason and if he stays fit he could be a big asset. His hold up play is excellent and wins a lot in the air.
    Just curious, did you see the game against Sheff Weds? His hold up play was non existent, he won nothing in the air - in fact SWP won more headers when he came on - and, in order to stay fit he actually has to get fit.
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      Just curious, did you see the game against Sheff Weds? His hold up play was non existent, he won nothing in the air - in fact SWP won more headers when he came on - and, in order to stay fit he actually has to get fit.
      I agree,Zamora was **** that day

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
        I did, and he was dump. But Harry must see something in him to keep playing him. Plaus look at the clubs he has played at before, I'm not ready to write him off yet.

Comment

i always thought betty showed more industry than zamora, but got the grief for being lazy etc. i suppose now hes gone the spotlight is on zamora

Comment

Originally posted by essex View Post
            I did, and he was dump. But Harry must see something in him to keep playing him. Plaus look at the clubs he has played at before, I'm not ready to write him off yet.
            Past isn't present sadly. He was a capable striker previously but he has worse hips than my nan now so he's not really up to much.

Comment

Any chance we can dig Heider up, wipe his nose, give him a dab of sulphate, and send him out there?

Comment

I don't think it is the case that Redknapp rates Zamora highly but more the fact that there is no one else in the team! We only have Austin now, Johnson is too injury prone which can only leave Zamora.

Have a feeling Crouch will be the 4th Striker.

Comment

I would go 4-3-3...Hoilett-Austin-SWP (as there's nobody else)

just a pity traore is not playing!! would play Hoilett just behind Austin and Traore on the left...

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                    Noted ref Dunne and Faurlin. Will be Hill playing anyway, and probably Henry then..... Would still go with that formation as i dont want Zamora anywhere near the side he's useless.
                    What was said about Dunne? I could not find any quotes.

Comment

Originally posted by LewisQPR View Post
                      Who would you select to play up top with Austin tomorrow?

Zamora? Or a youngster?
                      andy johnson....should be a question of who partners AJ up front..

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
                        oops didnt realise AJ was injured

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
                          Why is this thread about who partners Austin anyway? Johnson should unless he is now injured.

Zamora is clearly not fit and he should go and have his operation so that he has at least got some chance of recovering and getting back to what he used to be capable of doing i.e. running & jumping for the ball.

If Johnson is unfit, I would rather QPR gave a game to Skapetis, Hitchcock or even SWP or Ephraim than play an immobile Zamora. Either that or a 4-5-1 formation.

Edit - Is Johnson also injured?

Hurry up QPR and sign two more strikers, before this season turns into another disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                            Why is this thread about who partners Austin anyway? Johnson should unless he is now injured.

Zamora is clearly not fit and he should go and have his operation so that he has at least got some chance of recovering and getting back to what he used to be capable of doing i.e. running & jumping for the ball.
                            1. Johnson is injured.

2. Why would we send Zamora to have his op when he's out of contract at the end of the season? Might as well get what we can out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                              Noted ref Dunne and Faurlin. Will be Hill playing anyway, and probably Henry then..... Would still go with that formation as i dont want Zamora anywhere near the side he's useless.
                              Can't argue with that. But I suppose we should prepare for the worst scenario as usual. Redknapp picking Zamora, in effect playing with 10 men and us going home with another sore throat.

Comment

Originally posted by WilkieQPR View Post
                                I would go 4-3-3...Hoilett-Austin-SWP (as there's nobody else)

just a pity traore is not playing!! would play Hoilett just behind Austin and Traore on the left...
                                It's a Godsend Traore ain't playing. Pity? Christ alive...

Comment

Working...
                                X