advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice needed

Wonder if you guys could help me out,normally get the train on match days but got to come by car on sat & to be early as having stadium tour, so was wondering where would be the best place to park for the day? Cheers for any advice given. Norfolk.

Safe bet would be Westfield. However if you're going to be early the anywhere off Uxbridge road.
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Wow, Norfolk must be stacked with cash to pay for parking around the ground.
      My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Originally posted by WCE View Post
        Wow, Norfolk must be stacked with cash to pay for parking around the ground.
        It is Wce, I can count all the money I earn using my six fingers :-)

Comment

As said Westfield is best bet can park there for £8 for the day.

Edit its weekend so no residents parking so ample free parking
          Last edited by West Acton; 15-08-2013, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Pretty sure the side roads off Uxbridge Rd are free at weekends but then I used to park there in the days before Westfields. All may have changed now as a money making exercise for the Council
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Colingbourne road is free. Street on the corner of ellerside and school end. Always parking there

Comment

Westfield - get it cleaned while your off enjoying a stadium tour !

Comment

I usually drive to R's from north Norfolk and park top end of Du-Cane Road and walk (about 15 mins) to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                    It is Wce, I can count all the money I earn using my six fingers :-)
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

When i drive i park Any road east of adelaide road and (adelaide pub) and the north side Uxbridge road (never had a problem round there) free parking on Saturdays

If its busy you can go south side of Uxbridge road roads down near the conningham pub , all round there & near crown sceptre pub
                      Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Thanks everyone,been a big help.

Comment

Working...
                        X