Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

£34 for Leeds away! What are the Yorkshiremen smoking up there?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £34 for Leeds away! What are the Yorkshiremen smoking up there?!

May have already been said but Leeds are Nickin a Livin with this price aint they?!

I tweeted it and i've already had 1 Chelski fan say, 'I paid £55 to come Loftus Road last year'
    Which is true BUT that was in the Prem, with decent players on show, in London.

This is in Yorkshire, at a ground on its last legs, in the Champ, watching Pi** poor players like Noel Hunt!

Good job its on the box!

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    with decent players on show
    Bit of an exaggeration this

Comment

I agree with you about the price but had to laugh at your dig about the stadium.

Comment

Surely im right about their stadium..
        Not the Elland Road of old anymore and as a club very much like Liverpool in that they have fans who are living in past wishing for the glory days back.

Comment

We charge 30 quid.....at least the seats Elland Road don't chop your legs in half if you're above 5ft 10!

Comment

great offer here...................

QPR FC ✔ @OfficialQPR
            2 FOR 1 TICKET PROMOTION: Get a free second ticket for QPR v @Official_STFC if you buy in X Block Ellerslie Road http://bit.ly/1cwyd33 #QPR
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              great offer here...................

QPR FC ✔ @OfficialQPR
              2 FOR 1 TICKET PROMOTION: Get a free second ticket for QPR v @Official_STFC if you buy in X Block Ellerslie Road http://bit.ly/1cwyd33 #QPR
              Do they throw in a free pie as well, or do you have to bring your own?
              My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                May have already been said but Leeds are Nickin a Livin with this price aint they?!

I tweeted it and i've already had 1 Chelski fan say, 'I paid £55 to come Loftus Road last year'
                Which is true BUT that was in the Prem, with decent players on show, in London.

This is in Yorkshire, at a ground on its last legs, in the Champ, watching Pi** poor players like Noel Hunt!

Good job its on the box!
                I thought that! Farking joke and pathetic really. Maybe they are thinking they've made their money from Sky so keeping us R's fans away who are making a stand will only help the home side.

Comment

Originally posted by WCE View Post
                  Do they throw in a free pie as well, or do you have to bring your own?
                  No, you have to throw your own

Comment

I'm not really sure that we're in a position to criticise other clubs about ticket prices!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      I'm not really sure that we're in a position to criticise other clubs about ticket prices!
                      The ticket price issue started under FatBoy. Our prices had changed under Fernandes & Co. and was in line with other Premiership clubs in London so I was led to believe?

Comment

50 pound for the school end? come of it

Comment

Working...
                        X