Watching the highlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching the highlights

Makes me feel like we was just unlucky.. Didnt show that we lacked anything.

Just felt we didnt take our chances and had we, we would have won by 4 or 5.

Just really unlucky yesterday and bags of positives to take from it.

17 Shots 6 on target.

I cant remember the last time how positive the stats looked away from home..

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
      17 Shots 6 on target.

I cant remember the last time how positive the stats looked away from home..
      That stat proves it was 2 points dropped...

Plenty of positives, its games like this we have to take our chances and get them extra points which will be critical end of the season. Good signs though and with 3 or 4 additions i think we may be up there somewhere come end of the season.

Comment

Highlights from 23m15s in: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00mfmt9

Watch again - Barton is clearly at fault for their goal.

Huddersfield are in possession and Barton's caught following the ball when two team-mates are already on their player.

So he doesn't follow his marker who runs into space and the ball is played into the box for him to cross completely unopposed.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          That stat proves it was 2 points dropped...

Plenty of positives, its games like this we have to take our chances and get them extra points which will be critical end of the season. Good signs though and with 3 or 4 additions i think we may be up there somewhere come end of the season.
          I would completely ignore the stats. Ok it shows we didn't take our chances but Johnson and Austin definitely are the way forward.
          An injury will be our downfall, and that's why we must win these type of games because when Zamora is brought into the side I don't see us winning any of the games.
          We do need another striker, all this nonsense about spending 6m on Defoe isn't the answer either. I'd like a young player and maybe Zapata is the one. We need a player that will improve, we've bought far too many journeymen that are going the other way. Defoe will score goals and yes he will get us up but then what? We need to start looking to the future and I think Austin looks like we have learn't our lessons. He will be a big player for us this season because he seems to have the complete game and will only get better which is what we need to start thinking about when signing players
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Vblock - I probably agree with the statement of two points dropped now.

Purely because we SHOULD have won. We had enough chances and played far BETTER football to win that game!

Real shame but bags of positives...

Comment

We need to replace Hill.

Comment

2 ways of looking at it

1) We created alot which is great, on another day we'd have won

2) We didn't take our chances & if we want to win the league we have to win games like this, especially early on

I'm option from option 1 but I do feel 2 points were dropped
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
                  We need to replace Hill.
                  I think Dunne will do that. Top defender & arguable still PL quality Dunne

I think we still need a back up & in my eyes Chris Baird would be quality
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Thought we looked bang average along with Huddersfield.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

If played at CB Baird will partner Onuoha Imo.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

Good about dunne because although Hill is a fantastic fella, he makes some real stupid mistakes that sometimes he doesn't even realise were his!

Comment

Not sure I want us playing this season with Dunne Hill Onouha and Ehmer.

Dunne has a poor record injury-wise, Hill seems on his last legs, and Ehmer is inexperienced. I would like two more CBs for such a long season.
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

"We need to replace Hill."

Our weakest link, now. Great servant but we need a younger quicker version.

Comment

cant believe we aint won the league already!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X