X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The isn't good enough or big enough to go up

The full backs yun and Simpson and no cover
    Center halfs dunne neddy and hill not enough two injuries and were done
    Width hoillett and swp are the only wingers we have!!
    Centre mid were ok Barton jeans faurlin oneil is fine
    Up top Austin bobby and aj all have injury issue not enough.
    I've left the keepers out cos the fa will let you bring one in outside the window if struggling.
    Harry needs between 3-6 players to give us a chance.
    The squad doesn't have enough depth or qaulity.

Tin hat? You'll be shot down for complaining and being negative!!!! But your right. I took pelters last week for mentioning how sh* te certain players were and that we needed more. Good luck!
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Tend to agree Moon but I reckon there will be a flurry of activity towards the end of the window and I would expect Harry to get hold a few on loan as well. There still another 2 and half weeks and typically there is always a lot of activity in the last few days of the window!

Comment

i could not agree more but the club has said it wants to bring in more players. the good thing is that harry has built a team. he has strengthen the defence and he has got in a striker and should be bringing in another one.
        there is talk of us bring in a defender sorry i forgot his name who can play along the back four. we are getting that lad from Liverpool to play on the wing and that lad from south america to play up front. that should do us until Christmas. i cant see us bring in any more. Barton seems to be playing well on the wing but there is still a chances he goes. i would like to see O'Neil take Henrys place in the centre to give us a bit more grunt.
        as for goal keepers i can see Caesar staying as it looks like no one wants to pay his wages
        give it time. three weeks left before the window closes

Comment

Originally posted by blue and white View Post
          i could not agree more but the club has said it wants to bring in more players. the good thing is that harry has built a team. he has strengthen the defence and he has got in a striker and should be bringing in another one.
          there is talk of us bring in a defender sorry i forgot his name who can play along the back four. we are getting that lad from Liverpool to play on the wing and that lad from south america to play up front. that should do us until Christmas. i cant see us bring in any more. Barton seems to be playing well on the wing but there is still a chances he goes. i would like to see O'Neil take Henrys place in the centre to give us a bit more grunt.
          as for goal keepers i can see Caesar staying as it looks like no one wants to pay his wages
          give it time. three weeks left before the window closes
          Chris Baird

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Chris Baird
            thats the one, cheers mate. not sure how much truth there is in it

Comment

There does seem to be some evidence this time that the intention is to build a team, rather than buy a collection of 'good' players and then try to make a team out of them

Comment

Still time to bring in a few more players and ditch a few. Too early to judge the team right now cos it might look quite different next month!

Comment

Don't let let that happy clapper TWRANGER hear you saying things like that. He'll burst an artery.
                  http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

When you consider what went on last season and the legacy of contracted big time Charlie's to be shipped out I think it's fantastic that Harry has managed to put together a decent team, unbeaten in three. Must be like having to put on a dinner party while the builders are dismantling the kitchen.....

Comment

Do feel we need to bring in a couple,

Crouch
                      Matt Phillips

Then a stronger Defender

Comment

A very worrying post.

This is from a poster who is very much ITK and only 2nd to Ric for info.

If he is concerned about lack of depth in the squad then I am very worried that there isn't many signings in the pipeline.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                          Don't let let that happy clapper TWRANGER hear you saying things like that. He'll burst an artery.
                          Happy clapper? Too right!..........It's just football, it's entertainment, it's a leisure pursuit........ the doom, negativity and constant misery are reserved for things that REALLY matter in life...............perspective mate, perspective!
                          OK?.....

Comment

D
                            Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            A very worrying post.

This is from a poster who is very much ITK and only 2nd to Ric for info.

If he is concerned about lack of depth in the squad then I am very worried that there isn't many signings in the pipeline.
                            What utter bo ll ocks.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                              D

What utter bo ll ocks.
                              I can't mention his old screen name but the bloke is very much ITK and wouldn't of brought this up if he wasn't concerned about what he's heard.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X