Lenny Henry in midfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lenny Henry in midfield

How bad is is geyser abslolute **** today? Poor poor player !

Think Lenny cd do a better job. Fella brings nothing to the table. Has he completed a challenging pass? He'd do a nod defensively in a midfield 5, but contributes little to a 442.

Comment

He's poor but always has been. We need to sign a right winger quick then play Joey and Ali in the middle. I'm not SWP's biggest fan but I'd rather him play than Henry.

Comment

He ain't that bad!
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

He didn't really do much today but it's a bit harsh scapegoating him for not winning? He didn't do anything wrong. Not gonna judge him just yet after 2 games for the club. That said I don't think he's much better than Shaun Derry who does a similar job in midfield
          We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
          @Deadend_Friend

Comment

Originally posted by Deadend_Friend View Post
            He didn't really do much today but it's a bit harsh scapegoating him for not winning? He didn't do anything wrong. Not gonna judge him just yet after 2 games for the club. That said I don't think he's much better than Shaun Derry who does a similar job in midfield
            Gotta have someone to dig out and moan about.

3 games without defeat, pretty good start so let's start moaning about the bloke.

Didn't see him do anything wrong yesterday. Just done what he was expected to.

Good job it wasn't his job to be picking up their man when they scored. Funny, I havnt seen many people complaining about the lack of basic marking there? If it had of been Henry's job, queue meltdown.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
              He ain't that bad!
              Yes he is
              22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Rangers fans are so fickle. He does the exact same job as Derry but Henry gets criticised for it and Derry is held up as an example.

Derry in the main is a terrible passer but makes up for this by putting his foot in and tries to disrupt the oppositions play I therefore give you Henry who is Derry with a better engine. The lad played a couple of passes short yesterday but other then that he done exactly what he was asked to do.

In second half when they had one of their few attacks and there player was through on goal ready to shoot who threw himself infront of the ball and cleared it out which led to the counter attack for SWP

What were people expecting when we signed him a black Adel????

Comment

Henry did a very good job yesterday IMO. He made some very important tackles that no one seemed to give him credit for than as soon as he puts a foot wrong everyone complains.

Comment

Played fine yesterday. Won the ball, used it effectively. Powerful presence that was needed given the lightweight other midfielders in there.

Will be a decent signing.
                    Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

Originally posted by QPRLewis View Post
                      Henry did a very good job yesterday IMO. He made some very important tackles that no one seemed to give him credit for than as soon as he puts a foot wrong everyone complains.

Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post
                      Played fine yesterday. Won the ball, used it effectively. Powerful presence that was needed given the lightweight other midfielders in there.

Will be a decent signing.

He did play one pass way short in the early stages and you could here the groan in the away end which I assume reverberates to the players who tense up

Comment

distinctly average won about 3 tackles and if forced to pass the ball more than 5 yards hes in trouble.not what you are looking for if you want to get out of the championship.much prefer barton in there.with a wide man on the wing.fear is we may have come up against 3 pretty average sides time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by rainham r View Post
                          distinctly average won about 3 tackles and if forced to pass the ball more than 5 yards hes in trouble.not what you are looking for if you want to get out of the championship
                          You just described Derry there

Good shout on Barton suppose question is he is doing decent job out on the right shoring up the flank and attacking so what do we loose if we take him from there and drop him in the centre

Comment

Bring in Parker.

Comment

I thought yesterdays game was made for Faurlin and we missed him

Comment

Working...
                              X