Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win at Home and Draw Away

Simple as that..

Good result, great feeling to stay unbeaten especially knowing WE COULD HAVE won this.

We looks so much better this season than last, which really says something to me. We look better in shape and with the commitment.

Barton, AJ, Austin and Hoilett are all stand out for me. Combining well and hopefully if we can have one really really good result they could become even better.

Ipswich next week is going to be key, a win is very much needed before a tough couple of away games!

Top work.

Happy with that performance even if we've dropped two points. We looked dangerous everytime we went forward and AJ and Austin look a nice pair upfront. Still thin in midfield. I thought Henry was woeful again. He can't play in the middle in 442. Only if we play 5 there and he's a spoiler. What does he do? Jenas wd be better. Joey's brilliant on the right, but he could play in the middle with O'Neil on the right,.. Get a few more in and we'll be OK Scott Parker, please.

Comment

Didn't lose thats the most important thing plus I'm £50 up backing a draw

I'm gonna back us to win every game at home this season and draw every match away, convince I'll be up come back May

Comment

Average 2 points a game is promo form..........so far so good!!

Comment

Working...
        X