X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taarabt hopes to play for us again

Fair play to the guy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23577399

Taarabt said: "This was a difficult decision for me, but at this stage of my career I feel I need to be playing at the top level.

"I hope the fans understand my decision and I really hope to return to Loftus Road one day."

So much for those who say that Taarabt doesn't care for the club. He has been surrounded by rubbish the past two seasons, at Fulham with Berba and Ruiz, I can see him doing well because he will have players whose movement will suit his game. He could have gone on loan and said how glad he is to be playing with better players and at a club that has direction, he could have slated what went on at LR for the past two seasons, but no, he went there and was honest, said none of the rubbish at how great he thinks Fulham is, but made it clear he went there to further his career and hopefully help Fulham end high, yet at the same time, showed the fans at QPR huge respect. So I do hope those who are slating him for going to Fulham and being selfish will stop and think and realise that he has wasted two years of his career playing with rubbish players and that he has every right to think about himself now.

Welcome to the site xrs.

You are right because I was also fed up with the static players on the pitch that didn't make space or runs, this is what Adel looks for when making that killer pass.

It's going to be interesting to see how he does with a team that looks to get in these type of positions.

Wish him all the best.

Comment

It's okay Adel, I understand you jumped ship after you & others got us relegated. & then you sign for our DERBY

Your attuide stinks to high heaven
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Seriously?! He weren't likely to #### of the fans was he and what is this "one day" all about? Unless he knows he aint coming back next season - he's coming back next season so "one day" seems a tad bizarre.

Comment

He wont be back. thansk for the Championship winning season, Prem , not for me

Comment

It either the way he talks or he may have a clause in the contract where Fulham can buy him?

Comment

They won't buy him, no one will in the prem coz he'll prove he can't cut it. He'll end up in either France, Russia or UAE

Comment

Originally posted by xrs View Post
                So I do hope those who are slating him for going to Fulham and being selfish will stop and think and realise that he has wasted two years of his career playing with rubbish players and that he has every right to think about himself now.
                Adel, is that you?

In all seriousness, he wasted 2 years of his career himself by sulking, leaving early and not bothering to turn up to train.

Comment

Move on

Comment

Should have gone to psg. Think he would have been alright there, understood.

Can't go from QPR to Fulham and think you're a big player. I see him, unfortunately, in 5 years in league one or j league

Comment

'Xrs'? What's that then, ex R's? X block R?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                        Adel, is that you?

In all seriousness, he wasted 2 years of his career himself by sulking, leaving early and not bothering to turn up to train.

And I don't see how anybody can know that he is being honest. Sounds like the usual sound-bite given by most players when they move. Saves him some abuse for when he does come back to LR in the future.

Comment

Good opening post mate. Welcome aboard the fantasy island express!

Comment

holding onto cheap pathetic gestures will only prolong your heart break. The guy is a farce, move on.

Comment

He's made a wrong move joining fulham,will start well but soon become bored.adel will realise his mistake at fulhams first away game.
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                              X