Alfred Finnbogason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alfred Finnbogason

NEVER going to happen but if we could get this bloke then who needs Loic Remy when we would have the new HH ?!

McClaren must have noticed him scoring for fun in Holland in 2012......surely.....

He's been linked with several PL Clubs as well as us. Really can't imagine he would come here in those circumstances, unless there is a decent SM connection.
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Yeah...or Heidar has a word (haha) !

Comment

Sounds like a wind up name. You sure he's a real bloke?
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Ha...does sound a bit like the Viz legend Finnbar Saunders !

Cracking scoring record in the Dutch PL - 26 in 32 games last season for Heerenveen

Comment

Yeah it's a great name Matty.
            The kind of teams allegedly interested includes Liverpool, QPR, Everton, Celtic and Newcastle.
            With the Herenveen connection I guess SM would know plenty about him. Though I wonder Mush if HH would recommend us over Watfrod or even his latest Club - were we that special to the original iceman I wonder.
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Very true...should never have shown HH the door in the manner we did (or at all!)

Comment

How are we going to make up a song for someone with a name like that?.......please think about things like that BEFORE you pop a suggestion for possible new players....

Comment

Working...
                X