No announcement yet.

Whose watching PNE Blackpool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The steward looks like he was knocked over by the first horse (just off camera) and trampled on by the one following. The policeman on the first horse then turned round to apologise only to see the poor bloke writing around in agony probably thinking he was doing an Mbia as he didn't see the second horse run over him!

I hope the guy's ok. Looked painful.

Comment

Only watch few minutes, but don't know why Preston fans invaded the pitch after the win. Come it was only Blackpool not Barcelona!
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
        Only watch few minutes, but don't know why Preston fans invaded the pitch after the win. Come it was only Blackpool not Barcelona!
        Beating blackpool means more to Preston than beating Barcelona.surely you should know this
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by padstow View Post
          The steward looks like he was knocked over by the first horse (just off camera) and trampled on by the one following. The policeman on the first horse then turned round to apologise only to see the poor bloke writing around in agony probably thinking he was doing an Mbia as he didn't see the second horse run over him!

I hope the guy's ok. Looked painful.
          Like a Benny Hill sketch.

Comment

if you actually slow the video down you will notice that the steward had hold of a fan who then pushes the steward into the first horse causing the second horse to trample on him,
            said fan then turns around to see what he has done and appears to gloat about the carnage he has caused ! hopefully the idiot will be charged and found guilty of attempted man slaughter football does not need fans like this in my opinion.
            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Hume who played for Preston was a player many of us wanted some years ago. Have to say we have progressed as a club really. A bit funny to see Kevin Davies on the bench for Preston. Couldnt he really have done in the CC,really?
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                Paid my fine, took the points.

What's your point?

thought youd be used to driving on the left!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  thought youd be used to driving on the left!
                  Umm....

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                    Its there local derby and I seem to recall us doing the pitch at home after we turned on over Chelsea in a pre season game

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                      Beating blackpool means more to Preston than beating Barcelona.surely you should know this
                      Yes just realised it is a local derby!
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Its there local derby and I seem to recall us doing the pitch at home after we turned on over Chelsea in a pre season game
                        Didn't realised it. Cheers.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                        X