Connection Problems Today!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection Problems Today!!!!!!!!

What the two problems today have proved to me is that I spend way to much time on this forum time for me to get a life me thinks

MYU if you charged me by the minute you sir would be a millionaire and me bankrupt

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    What the two problems today have proved to me is that I spend way to much time on this forum time for me to get a life me thinks

MYU if you charged me by the minute you sir would be a millionaire and me bankrupt
    how very true wests....spot on mate!

Comment

Facto's now making himself at home on Not606, waiting for other refugees.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

I nip off to the bogs at work to catch up with what's going on in here. I wonder what my colleagues think cos I spend so much time in the khazi
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
          I nip off to the bogs at work to catch up with what's going on in here. I wonder what my colleagues think cos I spend so much time in the khazi

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
            dread to think Richard........! you must have a reputation matey!

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              Facto's now making himself at home on Not606, waiting for other refugees.

they are like australia over there.....turning us away by the boat load!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                As long as Rich is not disappearing into the toilet with a laptop and doing it on his phone he might just get away with it

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    they are like australia over there.....turning us away by the boat load!
                    you ever watched that prog F about aussie border control, Nothing to Declare it's called, they are so nit picky.....a few k's of H and they go into meltdown!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                      Yes I do have a bit of a reputation as it goes. A ladies man
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I've just created a backup forum.

Please bookmark it as it's a forum we can use if we ever have any problems in the future, we shall also let everyone know when the site is back online.

Visit our forum at: qprforum.boards.net

Comment

Will we have to register MYU

Comment

so are we the only ones here now.......'the chosen few'!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I wont be moved facto im setting up camp like those people against the fracking in Sussex I will not be moved

Ill post on my own
                              Ill post on my own
                              If you don't join me
                              Ill post on my own

Comment

Working...
                              X