Austin Powers to Loftus Road - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Austin_9 View Post
    Don't get me wrong he's a very decent championship striker- but those knees :TT-TT:

Deffo a Foolem fan. Get a life pal.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      You mean the same knees he's played 86 with in the last 2 seasons without an injury? Somebody needs to lay off reading The Daily Star.
      I know it has never kept him out and hopefully he can bang in the goals for us but it's just odd that both Burnley and Hull have found a problem on scans.

Hopefully not too serious as Burnley wanted to keep him

Comment

Originally posted by Austin_9 View Post
        I know it has never kept him out and hopefully he can bang in the goals for us but it's just odd that both Burnley and Hull have found a problem on scans.

Hopefully not too serious as Burnley wanted to keep him
        Demba Ba also had the same at Stoke and look at his record since.

Hull were double cautious due to them being stung with Bullard before (so I've been told anyway by a fellow poster - certainly makes sense) . Know what you're saying, but he's well worth the punt. The lad scored 20 in his first 17 games last season in this league.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Demba Ba also had the same at Stoke and look at his record since.

Hull were double cautious due to them being stung with Bullard before (so I've been told anyway by a fellow poster - certainly makes sense) . Know what you're saying, but he's well worth the punt. The lad scored 20 in his first 17 games last season in this league.
          Yeah great shout with Ba- guess the scans can be a little bit over cautious.

Comment

£2m, possibly rising to nearer £3m says Alan Nixon (mirror)

Great bit of business if true.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Do you know for a fact, that he is a cocaine addict? And please be honest or is this a twitter rumour mate?
              Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              It's utter garbage which comes from one bitter fan from a former Club about 4 years ago. He started a rumour and it gather a little pace - he then withdrew it and claimed it was all BS. Sad really because even now he still gets uninformed halfwits making these statements. Drug users in football get found out sooner or later, as do cowards hidden behind keyboards typing garbage

Rant over, now I'm heading back to the cricket
              clearly not...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-22759753

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                £2m, possibly rising to nearer £3m says Alan Nixon (mirror)

Great bit of business if true.
                Very happy if that's the case. Hope he can stay fit, that's my major concern.

Comment

Originally posted by essex View Post
                  Not really interested in that nonsense article........but the good news in one of the other headlines is that Lloyds bank shares have jumped 8%.......

Comment

If someone opened a cubicle whilst I were in it, I think there is every chance they would have met with the same reaction.

Comment

• This a damn good signing for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        If someone opened a cubicle whilst I were in it, I think there is every chance they would have met with the same reaction.
                        If someone opened the cubicle whilst I was in there, I highly doubt they'd be conscious for long. The smell to hit their nostrils would closely resemble that of a rotting dead badger.

With regards "Charlie" Austin - couldn't care less myself what he does in his private life. He could go home after games and shoot up aload of heroin, so long as he turned up and kept scoring goals on match days I'd be happy
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Comment

• Good signing but......

How does he fit into the alleged Air Asia marketing strategy....V?
                            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Fantastic Signing. Get Townsend in now and possibly keep Remy until at least january and I will be a very happy man

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                                Good signing but......

How does he fit into the alleged Air Asia marketing strategy....V?
                                lol you really have got your panties in a twist about that one havent you :-) Like the other signings so far this season he doesnt have anything to do with Air Asia. All down to Harry and long may it continue. We dont want no Indian "superstar" signed and made Captain now that Air Asia is trying to make inroads into India. Think Fernandes learned that lesson already :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X