Latest TF tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
    What!? How do you work that out? My god! He's just saying he won't post as much as he did on Twitter.

Fair to say Michael you've read into that tweet way too much my friend.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael229 View Post
      Could be reading too much into this but I think he is stepping down!
      Think your right

Comment

Think you just might be old son!!!

Comment

Can you confirm that this is an ITK prediction Mr Parrot?
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

What!? How do you work that out? My god! He's just saying he won't post as much as he did on Twitter.
            I don't think so. He promised last year he would step down if it didn't work. He talks about clearing up his mess first.And that he has failed as Chairman

When did he promise last year that he would post less on twitter?
            Last edited by Michael229; 28-07-2013, 06:08 PM.

Comment

You tweet on Tone ....if you can't air your views no b*gger can!!!

Comment

I don't think so. He promised last year he would step down if it didn't work. He talks about clearing up his mess first.

That he did...

Comment

I don't think so. He promised last year he would step down if it didn't work. He talks about clearing up his mess first.And that he has failed as Chairman

Go through his tweets, does it sound like he's stepping down to you. He said, post less on twitter hahaha. I think that says it all. Unbelievable.

Comment

He sounds utterly defeated in my opinion and I think he is on his way out. I stand by it.

Comment

Not going anywhere, invested far too much to walk away now. Anyway... think long term he will be good for this club.

Comment

He sounds utterly defeated in my opinion and I think he is on his way out. I stand by it.
                        Your entitled to your opinion Michael, I just find you're way off the mark here.

Comment

Your entitled to your opinion Michael, I just find you're way off the mark here.
                          I really hope so!

Comment

Tbh for a chairman he dont half air the clubs business doesnt he. We got a Manager who loves the media and cant keep his gob shut and a hardly ever present Chairman who has to tell the world the clubs business via twitter. Hope he means what he tweeted and he will lay off twitter for a while as it would be nice if the club was run a little more professionally and let the results on the pitch do the talking.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              Tbh for a chairman he dont half air the clubs business doesnt he. We got a Manager who loves the media and cant keep his gob shut and a hardly ever present Chairman who has to tell the world the clubs business via twitter. Hope he means what he tweeted and he will lay off twitter for a while as it would be nice if the club was run a little more professionally and let the results on the pitch do the talking.
                              I think he will do just that until the transfer window ends, we may get to hear which players we went in for but couldn't get to sign.

Comment

Some people are either far to young and naive (awaits vBlock :P - NO although you may think I am not at school)

Or you seriously read into things far too much.

The guy is just giving out a little info on the changes that are set to happen, as that is his style.

He wants to fix the mess that he and others have made, and he wants to bring the pride back.

After that he will lay off twitter a little more.

End?

Im not sure the guy will be leaving any time soon!

Staduim, Training facilities, Plans for the return to the prem etc

Comment

Working...
                                X