3500 John smiths drinking whippet owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3500 John smiths drinking whippet owners

Are heading to loftus road as ive a mate who follows them and he says they are sold out. We only have about 500 tickets lleft so we could sell out and will if we sign someone decent !
    I kept out the Hooper debate but now he is a Norwich player i'll say what I think, thank God we never got him as at 5 mill we were being mugged off, I am in exile in Scotland and have proberly seen him play live more than anyone on here and beleave me there aint alot to him and he will be out on loan before the seasons out, Scottish league is dull and he was'nt exactly running riot at Scunthorpe either.A far better player and at a much lower price would be David goodwillie (no jokes now) who is on loan from Blackburn back to Dundee United and boy this guy is strong and knows where the goal is, Blackburn paid close on 2 mill for him but that idiot kean never gave him a chance.

do we give away fans that many seats i thought it was 3,018, i dont like sheff weds had my run ins with them in my younger days. cant really comment on goodwillie as i dont think ive seen him play

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      do we give away fans that many seats i thought it was 3,018, i dont like sheff weds had my run ins with them in my younger days. cant really comment on goodwillie as i dont think ive seen him play
      Iv seen him on a few occasions,very strong and good in the air

Comment

They we're only given just over 3,000

Comment

Sheff Wed always bring a good following down to London. Decent club with good fans. Know a few of their fans.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

i thought a sizable section of their home support ,when we were promoted up there ,were complete cxxts , cant stand them
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              Always hated Wendy fans.

Used to work with a blade who was a top bloke, and it started from there.

Wendy fans are bully's end of. Massive numbers and like to throw their weight about when outnumbering others, but not interested when it's on the other foot.

Comment

No player called Goodwillie will ever be good!

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                  No player called Goodwillie will ever be good!
                  He was up on a rape charge before n all. True story.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

it a yorkshire thing...........county full of c unts and sports direct fans!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

My mate is a Celtic season ticket holder. His view is that although Hooper got a load of goals, his ratio of goals to chances was actually quite poor. He also said he could often be lazy. Having said all of that he did say he would rather have kept him for the last year as his goals would've qualified them again for CL and that is worth more than £5m to them

Comment

Working...
                      X