Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the desperation on here is truley shocking!!!!my days as lones would say!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

couldnt agree more blocks....if beard cant 'close deals' he's gotta go!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      couldnt agree more blocks....if beard cant 'close deals' he's gotta go!
      it does appear Beard couldn't close a car door, get me in there and I'll sign Messi for a packet of fags and pay him a £5 Oyster card top up a week! I am the Wolf of west London

Comment

Beard impressed the majority to begin with but he has certainly been found wanting

Clueless when it comes to the football side of things it seems

Comment

Too nice me thinks

Comment

And in the shark infested waters of football he was torn apart

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
              Agree, Simon Jordan during the January transfer window singled out (as he described) the "lunatic" manner we deal with transfers compared to other teams in the relegation zone who did their business completely differently.
              We haven't learnt our lesson, this summer Swansea, Saints and others just got on with it quietly, professionally and targetted their buys.
              I appreciate Hooper might never of wanted to sign for us but as a club we don't seem to have the professionals in place to close deals without getting ripped off &/or ending up with players no one else wanted.
              Agreed but I think we go in for players above our position, we then have the long drawn out saga of negotiations while they demand peak salaries, then when we agree they hold out to see if anyone else comes in.

What i mean is:
              Scott Parker - Spuds wanted him last year, this year holding out for a prem offer
              Vill'a bloke - brillant player, neer wanted to come to QPR but played the game and got rich in Russia
              Cesar - yes he came but at what cost, as no one else would pay his wages
              MBia - did not want to come long drawn out saga
              Hooper - enough said

What we should be doing is going for players like Austin, good players who will improve the squad and want to come. When we get promoted by the next level, when we get into the top 10 by the next level again etc..

Instead we go for World Cup winners, Champion league players etc..... all of thoses either come for the money or ue you to force other teams to react.

Transfers targets need some more reality even if we do get Parker etc... now we all know we are third / forth choice.
              One for all.... and all for one

Comment

I don't necessarily think Beard's too nice. He's a very successful and astute business man who has ventured into an entirely new field in which he is very niave to and it shows. Football is a business like no other. He should be left in charge of the marketing side & the ground or whatever else TF has going on off the field, but we should have a "football man" in charge of footballing affairs. IMO.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

My take on it, is TF has surrounded himself in his football empire with wrong uns.
                  It's interesting how certain clubs (its not a size thing) just can't do things well and unfortunately we are one. Liverpool, Newcastle and Arsenal are other examples.
                  However clubs like utd, Chelsea, Fulham, saints, stoke and historically Bolton and Wigan more than not get transfers right.
                  I don't mind missing out on players as that's the game but the last two seasons the transfer policy has been chaotic.

Comment

I want to know why QPR aren't targeting players like Forrester, Bridcutt, Madden, Adomah.

Or how about someone like this bet he scores against QPR next week;
                    Sheffield Wednesday sign Austrian youth international striker Atdhe Nuhiu on a three-year deal.

Comment

Working...
                    X