No announcement yet.

Redknapp - why can't you keep it shut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So for strikers for next week we have Johnson (hardly played last season), Zamora (always a second away from being injured) and Remy (on a rape charge)!

God knows where the goals are going to come from!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
      harry is getting slammed on here, give the guy a break
      Why? We went backwards after he joined and drifted further from safety, and he's continuing to make strange decions and shoot his mouth off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
        Why? We went backwards after he joined and drifted further from safety, and he's continuing to make strange decions and shoot his mouth off.
        Maybe he'll be made the director of football everybody keeps harping on about.

Comment

• I felt it strange the board sanctioned the acquiisition of Steve McClaren in a coaching role on a probable high wage. Can only think they have him as insurance so if a prem club comes in for Harry, which is quite likely, they'll take the compensation and there's a ready made manager with some pedegree waiting in the wings to take over with minimal disruption.

Comment

• Agree with many of the criticisms here about Harry, but interestingly there's been no mention of the Portsmouth team he put together at this level and took them up...it may balance the debate up a little...

Comment

• Personally, I critized his way of speaking to the media yesterday. Nonchalant; is a term I feel can suit the way he worded quite sensitive matters on a day many of us really hoped for a very much needed striker.

Concerning his abilty as a manager, I think his results more or less are good enough to deem him a very good manager even in the CC.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                Don't you think that maybe Harry said this to get Norwich to move one way or the other. I am sure he was as frustrated as we were and wanted a decision made, so that if necessary we could move onto other targets. He said some time ago he was interested in Austin, but everybody was obviously waiting for Hooper. Now at least, the Club will look at other targets, and who knows perhaps it will work out best in the end.
                With hindsight, I think you are right.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                X