Zamora

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Felt View Post
    Getting rid of this crock would be the best business we've done all summer.

Comment

teddy sheringham would disagree

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        C'mon this is a stupid statement. Not saying he's great, but to say he's on a par with Hulse is laughable.
        Hardly. The comparisons are virtually identical.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
          Hardly. The comparisons are virtually identical.
          Really?

You can't have watched many games then.

Again I reiterate, not singing Zamora's praises at all, but to say to his on par with Hulse is a touch dramatic.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I don't think Zamora's going anywhere....really don't. He looks happy and settled in training.

Comment

Really?

You can't have watched many games then.

Again I reiterate, not singing Zamora's praises at all, but to say to his on par with Hulse is a touch dramatic.
              I've watched more than enough games ;)

Tell me the difference? Both are **** poor in front of goal (Zamora is better than Hulse mind), neither can head a ball, neither jumps, neither can pass. Bobby 'works' harder but often drifts deep when he's meant to be playing the lone striker role which effects us going forward.

Comment

Tell me the difference? Both are **** poor in front of goal (Zamora is better than Hulse mind), neither can head a ball, neither jumps, neither can pass. Bobby 'works' harder but often drifts deep when he's meant to be playing the lone striker role which effects us going forward.
                Fair cop.

Zamora can be a slow & lazy ba$tard sometimes, whose finishing is $hit - but he is strong as an ox, is half decent in the air and his link up play is far superior to Hulse. Again, I don't think Bob is great at all, but he has proven himself in the PL, whereas Hulse hasn't even proven himself in the Championship - no competition between em.

Comment

Tbh Zamora or Hulse for a whole season upfront...who would score more? i really wouldnt like to predict it. Both awful strikers (and thats a push for Bobby cos i dont hardly remember him "striking" the ball )

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                    Tbh Zamora or Hulse for a whole season upfront...who would score more? i really wouldnt like to predict it. Both awful strikers (and thats a push for Bobby cos i dont hardly remember him "striking" the ball )
                    Reckon you'd get about 5 from Zamora and 1 from Hulse - Zamora just a bit less $hit in front of goal

Comment

Not a huge fan of either player but Zamora is 10 times the player Hulse has ever been. Also if Bobby could get fit (which he won't) he is actually a totally different proposition than the crocked waste of money that we've ended up with!

Comment

Haha ok then Bobby is slightly better but only that! I stand by my original comment though, he's done next to nothing in his 18 months here similar to my other favourite player, Hulse.

Comment

Haha ok then Bobby is slightly better but only that! I stand by my original comment though, he's done next to nothing in his 18 months here similar to my other favourite player, Hulse.

I joke I joke. In fairness he ain't done much. Thought he started quite well but last year he was awful at times. Given Arry's comments about Bob being his main man up top this season, I'm clinging to the hope that last season was down to his injury & this year he will be much improved.....

Comment

Really? I would be surprised if Zamora was sold back to the Premiership as I really can't see anyone who would want him?

So Diakite has been sold as well?

Comment

I joke I joke. In fairness he ain't done much. Thought he started quite well but last year he was awful at times. Given Arry's comments about Bob being his main man up top this season, I'm clinging to the hope that last season was down to his injury & this year he will be much improved.....
                              Haha. At the moment though Harry can't say much else

Comment

BZ will be here at the start of the season and beyond september too imo

Comment

Working...
                                X