QPR step up Hooper bid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR step up Hooper bid

Queens Park Rangers have made an increased offer for Celtic striker Gary Hooper.

More...

£5.5m is my guess
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Wow TF never gives up.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Do these rumours about Scottish international Mackie have any legs ? Poss px

Comment

Scotsman Mackie might like a return to his ancestral roots and to the country he claims as his
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Celtic are obviously going to offer some sort of bid, because at the end of next season they could finish up getting nothing. If Norwich are actually out of the frame, I can't see us going much higher and the Club did say they were looking at other options.

Comment

give celtic a higher offer , the player will come if we inflate his wages

Comment

gary hooper will' NOT' be signing for qpr................fact!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I thought GH had said he wanted to go to (spit) them yella t**ts (spit)

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    I thought GH had said he wanted to go to (spit) them yella t**ts (spit)
                    Yea but they don't want to pay for him.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                      Yea but they don't want to pay for him.
                      Bleddy typical of that lot ..........they only wanna pay in chickens, turnips or mustard.......it hampers them alot!!!!:pleasantsuprise:

Comment

Bleddy typical of that lot ..........they only wanna pay in chickens, turnips or mustard.......it hampers them alot!!!!:pleasantsuprise:
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

You forgot bananas.

Comment

Your jokes are quite amusing but so family friendly it's untrue.

Like the new Michael Mcintyre, which unfortunately does get a bit annoying after time.

Mod's will like it, as no filth in your material David
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X