No announcement yet.

QPR's bid for Hooper rejected.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sky saying Qpr feel like they are front runners although they have other targets. Also say hooper prepared to play in the championship with us if the deal is right.. Ching Ching. Sounds abit more optimistic then a few hours ago

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      That's nothing. You need to see Spankwir's new bike. Remind me to show ya a video of it if you're out in Hudds :pleasantsuprise:
      looking forward to it ...........
      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
        Didnt you point this out the other day, and we then pointed out that he'd been at Celtic for 3 years......
        Can we move on about this. The board put their faith in Mark Hughes and his gang and got sucked in. They've held their hands up. Also at the time do you really think they board would of been greatly received if we made these signings? Lets face it we never thought this time last season we'd be back in the championship. Hindsight is a wonderful thing at the end of the day. At least we actually have a board who are willing to put their money where their mouth is and support the manager.
        Last edited by Dazzer1977; 15-07-2013, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
          Can we move on about this. The board put their faith in Mark Hughes and his gang and got sucked in. They've held their hands up. Also at the time do you really think they board would of been greatly received if we made these signings? Lets face it we never thought this time last season we'd be back in the championship. Hindsight is a wonderful thing at the end of the day. At least we actually have a board who are willing to put their money where their mouth is and support the manager.
          I have to agree with Darren on this one. The board have backed 2 poor managers to the hilt. The managers are the one's that should turn that money into results if they're half decent and spend wisely.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Hope he does come so I can get a shirt with 'Hooperman' on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              I have to agree with Darren on this one. The board have backed 2 poor managers to the hilt. The managers are the one's that should turn that money into results if they're half decent and spend wisely.
              According to some on here, none of the managers have selected the players to buy. The entire transfer strategy is purely down to marketing for Air Asia.

Which is of course complete bowlarks.
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                According to some on here, none of the managers have selected the players to buy. The entire transfer strategy is purely down to marketing for Air Asia.

Which is of course complete bowlarks.
                Agree mate... Hughes was very much a park fan.

Not sure about the other fella, as he sounds sh it and not sure redknapp would of heard of him
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                X