Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
    I think you like brown nosing too?
    Yes, I have a desperate need to brown nose a supporter of another team over an internet message board!

I question any player who chooses us over a a well run premier league team, as should you!
    Last edited by Michael229; 15-07-2013, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      I think wiz is a f**king 2 faced a*sehole.......who should not be in the QPR fans section of this board. You wanna talk to him go next door or join their forum.
      Btw that view that you so agree with has been their view even when we were in the same division, and i for 1 am fed up to the back teeth of people bad mouthing my favourite club
      and i ain't happy we allow some little runt on here when others are not allowed
      I think you need to chill out a bit mate. Who cares? And to be fair I would rather read his posts than some of the other QPR fans that talk rubbish on here! Does that not make me a real fan?

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
        Anybody think there is any truth in the rumour we offered Adel on loan?
        I'm not sure that's an actual proper rumour.......I think we may have started that one on a previous thread on here!

Comment

Hope we don't waste any more time on him.

Simple really. Do you want to join? Yes or No?

The slightest doubt, move on to someone who does.

We have messed up countless transfer windows by faffing around, pandering to the egos of players like him. Not exactly a big queue bidding for his services, is there?

Comment

Let´s buy Tom Pope from Port Vale. He´ll do for now.
            Partly a joke to raise the spirit on here. If needed though..
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              Hope we don't waste any more time on him.

Simple really. Do you want to join? Yes or No?

The slightest doubt, move on to someone who does.

We have messed up countless transfer windows by faffing around, pandering to the egos of players like him. Not exactly a big queue bidding for his services, is there?

This 100%

Comment

Can I point out that we could had bought Hooper last year for £1m from S****horpe? Now we have to pay £7m for the same player.
                I could make the same case with Austin whom we could had purchased for peanuts from Swindon.

We missed the boat and bought all the wrong players. I hope we don't pay the asking price as it just sickens me.

Comment

Hooper has been a Celtic for nearly 3 years, yes we could of bought him but only ever done it at 1 division level,when that was the price, but agree we should of bought him back then and I wouldn't pay anything near the 7 million if that's what they want celtic, no one will pay that then he leaves next year for f all, Celtic also paid 2.4 mill for him if I remember

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                    Can I point out that we could had bought Hooper last year for £1m from S****horpe? Now we have to pay £7m for the same player.
                    I could make the same case with Austin whom we could had purchased for peanuts from Swindon.

We missed the boat and bought all the wrong players. I hope we don't pay the asking price as it just sickens me.
                    Didnt you point this out the other day, and we then pointed out that he'd been at Celtic for 3 years......

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                      Didnt you point this out the other day, and we then pointed out that he'd been at Celtic for 3 years......
                      I don't think its 3 years. He was at s****hopre not so long ago. But my point is, all the players like Hooper, Austin, Naugton, le fondre, townsend, Dervite etc. we could had bought for reasonable money like what swansea and norwich did.

I really hope we don't pay £5m as I would give up ;-/

Comment

I don't think its 3 years. He was at s****hopre not so long ago. But my point is, all the players like Hooper, Austin, Naugton, le fondre, townsend, Dervite etc. we could had bought for reasonable money like what swansea and norwich did.

I really hope we don't pay £5m as I would give up ;-/
                        Signed for Celtic for 2.4m quid on 26th July 2010!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          Signed for Celtic for 2.4m quid on 26th July 2010!
                          Ok point taken lol.

But £2.4m? what a fantastic buy! and now they can sell him and make some money on him.
                          When you think we bought Zamora for £6m? it just shows how poorly run the football club is with no vision.

Comment

Ok point taken lol.

But £2.4m? what a fantastic buy! and now they can sell him and make some money on him.
                            When you think we bought Zamora for £6m? it just shows how poorly run the football club is with no vision.
                            Always the case when you buy players over 30 years of age, no resale value!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael229 View Post
                              I think you need to chill out a bit mate. Who cares? And to be fair I would rather read his posts than some of the other QPR fans that talk rubbish on here! Does that not make me a real fan?
                              What the f*ck are you putting the "real fan" bit in for? I never mentioned anything about real fans. So you who pretends to talk to a f**kin parrot doesn't talk rubbish but other R's do? I'll take it you don't agree
                              with these fans that talk rubbish. Why do we let them on here eh? We should all listen to you with your attention seeking b*ll*cks that hasn't happened.
                              Go join their forum if you want their views. ....

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                                yes he did..........and he left s****horpe before Warnock was our manager

Comment

Working...
                                X