Ticket fiasco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket fiasco

On the train to the game yesterday I tried to order three tickets for the SW game online. Having found three seats, I tried to make payment but got a message saying I was trying to buy too many tickets. I then phoned the ticket line and was told there was a technical error. The error apparently was that without the membership numbers of my two mates, I had to pay an extra £2 a ticket. After two long conversations from a mobile, I placed the order.

I then got an email with the seat details which were different to the ones I was trying to order. I then got a call from the ticket guy to say sorry for the seat allocation which his manager was going to rectify and that I would receive a confirmation email. It never arrived.

I must've spent about £15 on phone calls yesterday. The whole experience was a shambles. Anyone else experienced similar problems? I'm thinking of complaining to the club and asking for my phone call money back.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

the box office has been two bob since the year dot, or should I say £3.50 worth:angry:
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

One of the problems is i think that the box office is run by ticket master (or simelar) and not club directly so when things go wrong it's hard to sort out. I mostly find contacting club directly if issues arrise is easier.

Comment

Working...
      X