Unlucky team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlucky team?

I have always thought we were bit of any unlucky team, do these stats back it up? i seem to remember we were fairly low down on the penalty count over recent seasons. just goes to show what a game of fine margins football is.

Queens Park Rangers have been thwarted by the woodwork more times than any team in the division so far.

In their opening five fixtures in the Championship, QPR have been denied by the woodwork a staggering seven times - four times more than anyone else. Plymouth Argyle are closest, hitting the woodwork four times in total.

Adel Taarabt has been the talisman so far for QPR attempting 14 shots, eight of which have been on target and one hitting the woodwork.

Originally posted by 3london View Post
    i have always thought we were bit of any unlucky team, do these stats back it up? I seem to remember we were fairly low down on the penalty count over recent seasons. Just goes to show what a game of fine margins football is.

Queens park rangers have been thwarted by the woodwork more times than any team in the division so far.

In their opening five fixtures in the championship, qpr have been denied by the woodwork a staggering seven times - four times more than anyone else. Plymouth argyle are closest, hitting the woodwork four times in total.

Adel taarabt has been the talisman so far for qpr attempting 14 shots, eight of which have been on target and one hitting the woodwork.

4 + 4 = 7 ?

Comment

not unlucky we hit the woodwork, just poor finishing really. should be hitting the back of the net

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
        not unlucky we hit the woodwork, just poor finishing really. should be hitting the back of the net
        to be fair(god i wonder who i picked that up from!)i think a bit of both,but we have only scored 4 times under magilton(league) which is even worse than last year when we finished lowest scorers in the all divisions,so we cant really blame bad luck all the time.

Comment

I think we have been unlucky with some of the refs we get !!
          19TH YEAR FOLLOWING THE R,RS

Comment

Working...
          X