Premier League clubs chase QPR duo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier League clubs chase QPR duo

Queens Park Rangers duo Stephane Mbia and Samba Diakite could be set to leave Loftus Road this summer, reports Sky Sports.

Despite interest from Europe, the players could move to another Premier League suitor from their relegated side.

Why is Mbia included in the Devon trip then? Definitely nobody have submitted a formal bid for him.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Perhaps bids were submitted after we left? Would not take who has gone on the trip as the way of determining who's staying or not. Its only a week into the transfer window and we've got another couple of trips to make.

Also HH last year went and scored on our Asia trip and left the week after!

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
        Why is Mbia included in the Devon trip then? Definitely nobody have submitted a formal bid for him.
        The article is a joke, as soon as I saw Arsenal were interested I completely stopped reading.

The bloke isn't even premier league standard let alone champions league.

Great that they think he is one of our better players because he isn't and with regards to ability Diakite is miles better but has too many issues and think he should go back to france.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          The article is a joke, as soon as I saw Arsenal were interested I completely stopped reading.

The bloke isn't even premier league standard let alone champions league.

Great that they think he is one of our better players because he isn't and with regards to ability Diakite is miles better but has too many issues and think he should go back to france.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I think Diakite deserves a chance. I think he could be immense. But he obviously has Personal issues and perhaps being back in france is the best thing for him.

Real shame. After his loan spell i thought he was going to be fantastic for us

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
              There seems to be lots of interest in Mbia, who arguably could be seen as one of the better QPR players from the underachieving squad.
              Well, I would argue with that. Bloke didn't seem to be much use at anything other than making a foolof himself.

Comment

Working...
              X