Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Blackburn boss fires QPR warning

From the Fulham Chronicle

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/lon...029-33583613/?

wtf does that bald headed 'the hood' from stingray chuffing know about it!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

If there was ever a man who should keep his opinions to himself its that plank Kean, im sure Big Sam would back me up on that

Comment

Cheers for the heads up Stevie boy . Makes so much sense coming from a manager as astute and decorated as yourself . Phew

Comment

Failed manager and general t*sspot........who cares what Steve Kean has to say about anything!

Comment

I do agree with him regarding stamina, that's why Man Utd do so well.

BTW don't say to many bad things about Steve... Kirill is a big fan and might issue some infractions

Comment

He's just giving an opinion on life after being relegated...he was in QPR's position last year so knows from very recent experience what it takes to get back up. So would suggest he knows quite a bit about it!! He actually thinks we wont make the same mistakes as Blackburn or Wolves did last year if one reads the whole article!!!............Why all the venom towards the guy?

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                He's just giving an opinion on life after being relegated...he was in QPR's position last year so knows from very recent experience what it takes to get back up. So would suggest he knows quite a bit about it!! He actually thinks we wont make the same mistakes as Blackburn or Wolves did last year if one reads the whole article!!!............Why all the venom towards the guy?
                TW it's because he's Scottish .................. ALL the usual Jock haters are posting !
                "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Dont blame Kean he was just asked a question, I am sure he didnt go to that evening with the avowed intention to get a quote in the fulham chronicle

if you want to blame anyone blame the chronicle journo or us supporters and our insistance on news about our club even though there isnt any

its a no brainer though, there is patently more running around in the chapionship than the prem but i would hope our huge and highly paid coaching staff already knew that
                  its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

I know kean showed himself up with those undercover you tube clips but i thought he handled himself well . What with the Venkys and the fans turning against him. I thought he wasnt that bad TBH

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                      TW it's because he's Scottish .................. ALL the usual Jock haters are posting !
                      Of course mate, it all makes sense now!!

Comment

Blackburn were looking like they would bounce right back into the PL before they got rid of Kean. Fact. For our coming ordeal, I'd rather have dogged Kean than turncoat Redknapp.
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

He certainly isn't wrong, the championship is more physically demanding than the prem and the players better be up for it. Mentions players that work hard even though they have little technical ability provide useful e.g. your mackies, hill's derry's etc. As long as we have a core of these sort of players then then the so called 'better' players can follow and learn from them. Very tough league, as we all already know!
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

our overpaid idiots won't have a hope in hell in this league. THey will be whinging and blaming everything else but themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              Blackburn were looking like they would bounce right back into the PL before they got rid of Kean. Fact. For our coming ordeal, I'd rather have dogged Kean than turncoat Redknapp.
                              Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              Did you have to start him off about Kean?

Comment

Working...
                              X