Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
    No I wont bother as you are obviously in his pocket
    Oh I see how this works. You have no answer or reasoned argument so you come back with nonsense. Way to go. You know where Reports site is. Just talk to him. He won't mind and it will seem less creepy than what you're doing now

Comment

But then you have seen me at QPR Scott ;D
      i lined that up for you i admit :bad_smile:
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by superckat View Post
        Oh I see how this works. You have no answer or reasoned argument so you come back with nonsense. Way to go. You know where Reports site is. Just talk to him. He won't mind and it will seem less creepy than what you're doing now
        Would I want to converse with a man who condones a posting on his site wanting Paladini driving oiver the Westway and who insults me in ***dish yet claims to be the most innocent of men?

If you are happy with that then fair enough but I will always back QPR rather then look for an angle to deride it and I will certainly not lose sleep over his predicted comments or yours.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
          i lined that up for you i admit :bad_smile:
          Indeed you did mate

Comment

Magilton clearly would have knoqn about Gorman it would have been his idea! I'd also put money on JM having met Flavio at least once I don't think Flavio is the kind of guy who would appoint someone without meeting them!

Comment

Would I want to converse with a man who condones a posting on his site wanting Paladini driving oiver the Westway and who insults me in ***dish yet claims to be the most innocent of men?

If you are happy with that then fair enough but I will always back QPR rather then look for an angle to deride it and I will certainly not lose sleep over his predicted comments or yours.
              Oh dear. Wouldn't want you losing any sleep over anything I've said. Still don't understand why you're so obsessed with Report if you dislike him so much. Definitely not healthy

Comment

Boothroyd met Flav, so presume Madge must have done.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                  Boothroyd met Flav, so presume Madge must have done.

well we're presuming that he did - albeit that story has to be us
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

he must have met him in the dressing room,when flav gives him the team sheet

Comment

OOOH OOOH OOOH...IM ITK...as i was 1 that posted the Indian striker signing lol

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
                        he must have met him in the dressing room,when flav gives him the team sheet
                        Very good

Comment

Working...
                        X