No announcement yet.

Dean Parrett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was in company with tim sherwood last September and I asked about parret and he said we had more chance of staying up than parret playing in the prem. he wasn't being flash just honest when he said reading and us were nailed on to go down.. Very intelligent lad when talking football.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
      The PL & Tottenham waste youth players. Don't leave your football league club & you'll get games & progress into the PL. Palace are a good example

Moses, Zaha, Clyne, etc played games & then got their move to the PL when they were ready
      Agree.

Think Sterling will disapear to the lower leagues as well.

Not been impressed at all by him when i saw him play for Liverpool.Looked way out his depth in the Prem.Yes he is young,so should have gained experience playing in the Champ/league 1 like many young players do before moving to the prem.

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
        There was a scadlous rumour doing the rounds that the club got a mill but the fee was TWO mill with the balance going in other directions to those party to the deal.

I cant see it myself.

Spuds do have a history of stiffling promising youngsters and by that I mean those who havent yet made their mark in senior teams.
        More than a rumour, I was told this by none other than Kevin Gallen himself. Mr John Gregory and Mr Gianni Paladini were the key parties involved.

Comment

Sterling has made it ,hes got a pro contract with Liverpool , played around 20 games and got an England cap. How you can say he will be lower league is frankly ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
            Sterling has made it ,hes got a pro contract with Liverpool , played around 20 games and got an England cap. How you can say he will be lower league is frankly ridiculous.
            Think he will end up in the Championship personally.

Only reason he has an England cap is because Jamaica wanted to pick him and he was played so they could not have him if he turned out to be the new Rooney.

Which he will never be IMO.

Comment

good at playing off the shoulder of one legged sailors...
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I've rated sterling at Liverpool so far, he started off on fire and granted he tailed off but think hell have big season next time round

Comment

Working...
                X