you have got to laugh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you have got to laugh

At the itk league thread smacks of pure child like behaviour and desperation. Its hilarious. To all mods I'm not a look at me look at me poster by any stretch of the imagination. I only pass on what I hear and if its right superb if not apologies to all. Please mods remove myself from the itk league I do not need to participate as It means nothing to me please award to w12 hoops no hard feelings and shall take my post else where.

Thanks

Come on you r'sssss

Originally posted by Insider View Post
    At the itk league thread smacks of pure child like behaviour and desperation. Its hilarious. To all mods I'm not a look at me look at me poster by any stretch of the imagination. I only pass on what I hear and if its right superb if not apologies to all. Please mods remove myself from the itk league I do not need to participate as It means nothing to me please award to w12 hoops no hard feelings and shall take my post else where.

Thanks

Come on you r'sssss
    This is not at all some sort of childish behaviour, this is some good banter between fellow Rs. Wouldn't it be fun to have some competition? On a serious note, I know that you're only passing on what you hear and havent even questioned that. People are making fun of me too on the threads I am starting, but thats just something you'll have to put up with.
    Join the battle for the ITK-throne today.

Comment

Thanks

Come on you r'sssss
      Insider, like W12hoops says, I'm sure Hitman just started that thread as a bit of harmless fun/banter between fellow R's to keep us amused whilst things are quiet pre-season. Not intended as anything more serious than that. Mods would only need to intervene if that ever changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
        Insider, like W12hoops says, I'm sure Hitman just started that thread as a bit of harmless fun/banter between fellow R's to keep us amused whilst things are quiet pre-season. Not intended as anything more serious than that. Mods would only need to intervene if that ever changes.

Lets just have some fun while spreading out rumours!

Comment

Thanks

Come on you r'sssss
          Well done on the Simpson info insider..........have you heard anything on McCormack?

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post

Lets just have some fun while spreading out rumours!
            Don' t you mean lets have some rumours while spreading some fun !!!

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
              Don' t you mean lets have some rumours while spreading some fun !!!
              Not at all

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Well done on the Simpson info insider..........have you heard anything on McCormack?
                DAVE?! you should ask me that

Comment

Come back Insider. You are needed......

Comment

Thanks

Come on you r'sssss

Is that why you called yourself "insider" then?

Comment

someone's slung the toys out the pram...
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Why does this thread remind me of this......................

Insider under pressure from w12hoop?
                        Last edited by Hitman34; 27-06-2013, 09:56 PM.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Those were a very important 3pts for you today insider. how does it feel to be streaking ahead in the ITK LEAGUE TABLE?

a potential 6 more pts are up for grabs with your stated current itk posts. thats not including your prediction of dunne joining up with the squad on july 1st.

would just wish to add that if any media outlet confirms the £750.000 offer for mcormack you will be awarded an extra point even if qpr fail to get his signiture.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            Those were a very important 3pts for you today insider. how does it feel to be streaking ahead in the ITK LEAGUE TABLE?

a potential 6 more pts are up for grabs with your stated current itk posts. thats not including your prediction of dunne joining up with the squad on july 1st.

would just wish to add that if any media outlet confirms the £750.000 offer for mcormack you will be awarded an extra point even if qpr fail to get his signiture.
                            Fair play insider.

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
                              DAVE?! you should ask me that
                              sorry w12 got me loyalties mixed up.........W12hoops can you tell me if McCormack is likely to join us?!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X