No announcement yet.

Ben Watson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think many Wigan fans realise they have about ten midfielders on their books and Watson is surplus to requirements (sounds familiar?) To be honest, we would be doing them a big favour and I don't think they'll mind too much IMO. Barring injury, I think he's as good as ours.

Comment

I'm glad that no one else seems to have heard what i heard - but i've just spoken to my source and he remains adamant quoting exactly what martinez has said to him. The plot thickens!!!!

Comment

Any of the usual ITK know anything?

Comment

Prehaps we will get a clue if the club shifts out a few midfielders, when the loan window opens.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

Reckon he'll be staying unless Martinez gets the boot, then his replacement may want him back just to see how the squad is.
            2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Top sauces, tell me if the club do well by end of December, we will buy Watson. Okay, if we are near the bottom (dread the thought) he will go back.

. Martinez made reference to playing first team football and getting fit, I am sure its to appease his own fans. If Martinez wanted him, he would not have loaned him. Thats pure logic.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

its sources

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  Top sauces, tell me if the club do well by end of December, we will buy Watson. Okay, if we are near the bottom (dread the thought) he will go back.

. Martinez made reference to playing first team football and getting fit, I am sure its to appease his own fans. If Martinez wanted him, he would not have loaned him. Thats pure logic.
                  What about the Rumour of House hunting in Hemel Hemstead M25 towards the A41

Comment

Originally posted by kevinQPR View Post
                    What about the Rumour of House hunting in Hemel Hemstead M25 towards the A41
                    I'll keep an eye out. Personally he be better looking in Kings Langley or Abbots Langley as its much nicer there and not full of Hemelites!

Comment

Much of a muchness, all ##### country!

Comment

I understand we have the option to purchase by January 31 and a price has already been fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                          I understand we have the option to purchase by January 31 and a price has already been fixed.
                          Positive to hear that Nodge.

I'm guessing its around the £2 million mark?

Comment

Originally posted by SM1882 View Post
                            Positive to hear that Nodge.

I'm guessing its around the £2 million mark?
                            No idea to be honest. I might be meeting with one of the Base crew next week so I'll see if I squeeze any pips out...

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
                              Is that from a sauce morris?
                              Maybe Heinz.
                              I might not agree with what you say,
                              but i will defend your right to say it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                                No idea to be honest. I might be meeting with one of the Base crew next week so I'll see if I squeeze any pips out...
                                Nice one Nodge

Comment

Working...
                                X