Question re: Memberships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question re: Memberships

I'm considering getting a membership now to stand a chance of getting chelsea tickets, apparently you have to wait ages for the pack to be delivered. Can you still use the membership to buy tickets if the pack/card or whatever hasn't been delivered in time??

i would have thought so

all u need is your membership number if you are ordering online normally thats tied into your login on the site

Comment

Originally posted by rangers91 View Post
      I'm considering getting a membership now to stand a chance of getting chelsea tickets, apparently you have to wait ages for the pack to be delivered. Can you still use the membership to buy tickets if the pack/card or whatever hasn't been delivered in time??

You have no chance of getting a Chelsea ticket with a membership, doubt all ST holders will be able to get one as well.

Comment

I think any ST holder who wants to go will be able to, it went on general sale last time we played there

Comment

I think any ST holder who wants to go will be able to, it went on general sale last time we played there
          They will reduce the allocation mark my words

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            They will reduce the allocation mark my words
            They will give us at least 4k which will be more than enough
            We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
              They will give us at least 4k which will be more than enough

We've over 6000 ST holders at least, so without a ST you will struggle to get an ticket in the away end. Personally I can see them giving only one tier of the Shed End, after what happened at Upton Park I'd be surprise to see us recieve anywhere near the full allocation.

Comment

I done the same thing yesterday, brought a membership to stand a chance of getting tickets.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                  I done the same thing yesterday, brought a membership to stand a chance of getting tickets.
                  and did you get a membership number or something straight away mate or do you have to wait for a card to be delivered?

Comment

We've over 6000 ST holders at least, so without a ST you will struggle to get an ticket in the away end. Personally I can see them giving only one tier of the Shed End, after what happened at Upton Park I'd be surprise to see us recieve anywhere near the full allocation.
                    Chelsea v QPR is a bit different to West ham/Wall so I reckon we will get at least 4k

Also a lot of people went last time so wont go again
                    We Are The People.....

Comment

Also, last game was a Saturday, not a mid week evening game. Not for me this time.

Comment

and did you get a membership number or something straight away mate or do you have to wait for a card to be delivered?
                        I think the important bits come straight away (haven't seen post today yet) and the goodies take time....not sure though.
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Chelsea v QPR is a bit different to West ham/Wall so I reckon we will get at least 4k

We took something like 6-7000 to Manchester on Tuesday night last year, if Chelsea gave us 10000 tickets we'd sell the lot no problem.

The old bill will treat this game like West Ham v Millwall, I won't be hanging about before or after the game your daft if you think otherwise.

Comment

We took something like 6-7000 to Manchester on Tuesday night last year, if Chelsea gave us 10000 tickets we'd sell the lot no problem.

The old bill will treat this game like West Ham v Millwall, I won't be hanging about before or after the game your daft if you think otherwise.
                            It will be fine there wasn't much trouble last time
                            We Are The People.....

Comment

Working...
                            X