No announcement yet.

Folan deal back on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two signings are terrific Mr Walkonby although you cant blame fans for being angry Fernando Torres was available and we did not even bid.

We should of at least bid 12 million for Hooper no ambition blah blah blah
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Agree,but if we had splashed out on lets say a left back and watson went eslewhere then what .why this why that.
      Bring back sammy kojoe.

Comment

Originally posted by WALKONBY View Post
        managed to get watson and simpson with a number of clubs trying to scupper the deals,and people still to moan .
        has pete signed in using your details

Comment

Originally posted by WALKONBY View Post
          Agree,but if we had splashed out on lets say a left back and watson went eslewhere then what .why this why that.
          Bring back sammy kojoe.
          Are we seeking a left back on loan, or not?

If you don't know - fine. That's not a problem.

Comment

Before i get clunged.they are still trying for the complicated player i hav mention before ,don,t ask why, but it could soon sort itself out.

Comment

Cardiff linked with loan move for Cousin at Hull. Would any of you be happy to see him at Qpr ?

Comment

I think now we should concentrate on what we have, I would like a left back but not too bothered about another striker although Hooper would have been nice.

If we are going to get a striker on loan it needs to be one with a great strike rate not another forward who doesnt score goals, thats pointless and disruptive.
                its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by Robbo View Post
                  Why would S****horpe loan out Hooper?
                  They might as well relegate themselves if they did that.

Selling him in january is different, but that would be risky too. They're hardly going to turn down an offer to sell him... and then loan him out after the window shuts.

Folan?? Hmmmm.
                  If the reason for them not letting him come to us was them having no replacement.... they have now with John Vinegar of Hasslebaink, so you would assume that he's on his way??
                  If what we were led to believe was true.
                  He's better than Agyemang, I'll give him that. Beats up defenders and he's quicker and younger, with a better touch.
                  His goal record? Not good, but he's a battering ram, rather than a poacher.
                  Possibly because the loan would be with an agreement to make it permanent in January as with the Buzsaky & Borrowdale deals.

If QPR offered them £1.3M + Mahon - who they were interested in during the pre-season - and maybe even offer Balanta on a season long loan, they might accept.

Comment

Scunny have denied any interest in Mahon too..
                    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Have they? Where did you read that? I thought S****horpe was going to be a good place to dump some of our dead wood. They aren't being v co-operative...

Comment

Hope Folan gets his chance to have a go at the Cyprus defenders tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by QPRdan3 View Post
                          Now that they have a new striker in could our interest in Folan be rekindled??
                          Let's hope not.

Comment

Working...
                          X