Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watching that Neymar...remind you of anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unbelievably talented and skillful, but not done anything major yet in his career to deserve the hype he is getting. I believe it's all come to him so young, the 'pin up boy' of Brazilian football, apart from Ibra and Ronaldo I think Nike have made him their biggest star, a 50m move to Barca, he has a lot to live up to and it could be very likely that he could flop. I personally think Lucas Moura is a better all round player and Brazils biggest talent at the moment and he is younger then Neymar.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
      Unbelievably talented and skillful, but not done anything major yet in his career to deserve the hype he is getting. I believe it's all come to him so young, the 'pin up boy' of Brazilian football, apart from Ibra and Ronaldo I think Nike have made him their biggest star, a 50m move to Barca, he has a lot to live up to and it could be very likely that he could flop. I personally think Lucas Moura is a better all round player and Brazils biggest talent at the moment and he is younger then Neymar.
      Have to agree with you there.
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Agree aswell moura and I hate to say it but Oscar is also unbelievable imo.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
          When he did play Argentina and Germany did you see the side those two put out? It was laughable .
          Neuer, Badstuber, Hummels, Lahm, Trasch, Schweinstieger, Kroos, Goetze, Podolski, Muller, Gomez.

Very laughable team that, only 7 of them just won the Champions League

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Neuer, Badstuber, Hummels, Lahm, Trasch, Schweinstieger, Kroos, Goetze, Podolski, Muller, Gomez.

Very laughable team that, only 7 of them just won the Champions League
            Are you Neymar?
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
              Have to agree with you there.
              You argued Neymar hadn't done as well on the international stage and now you're saying Lucas Moura is a better player... please.

He wil be great in the future no doubt, but currently there's a reason why one of them starts and the other is consistently on the bench

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Are you Neymar?
                I wish! It just frustrates me when people say he's terrible having seen 1-2 performances vs England without having watched him consistently

Comment

He has to prove himself in Europe and only time will tell. It will go one of two distinct ways for me. Either he will click with the likes of Messi, Iniesta etc and be part of a harlem globetrotters p1s5 taking side, or he will really struggle adapting to being in the shadow of Messi after getting used to being the star, which he clearly wont be at Barca......

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    You argued Neymar hadn't done as well on the international stage and now you're saying Lucas Moura is a better player... please.

He wil be great in the future no doubt, but currently there's a reason why one of them starts and the other is consistently on the bench
                    I am basing Lucas performances for PSG in Ligue1 and the champions league, probably as important as Ibra and Silva for them. Neymar is an unbelievable talent, but so is Taarabt, and so was the old Denilson, and so was Quresma. I hope Neymar does well at Barca as I love to see players like that flourish, but at the moment he does not deserve the superstar hype he gets imo.
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

has looked average against us twice now but need to see more of him.
                      I'd look good at Barca, playing with Messi, Xavi and Iniesta

Comment

Interesting that most on this forum seem to rate Derry and Mackie, yet think Barcelona haven't got a clue when spotting talent.

He was good in the first half but because he didn't score a hatrick he is "over-rated".
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                        X