Not Hughes Fault!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kit View Post
    Just heard Hughes state himself it was QPR not him at fault, as the club tried to run before they could walk. YOU WERE THE ****** MANAGER HUGHES AND YOU BOUGHT THE PLAYERS WHO LET YOU DOWN, Tony gave you the money to succeed but you failed and in turn we failed.........christ if I didn't like him before I detest the guy now ! Just admit you got it wrong, hope we get Stoke in a cup game at Loftus Road now !
    You are joking???? So why did he not say these are not the signings needed and insist on his own Pr*ck. Only one man said "we'll never be in this position again"...t**t!

Comment

I heard this too and Keys was bleating on again on Talksport this morning saying that Hughes wrongly got the blame at QPR and that if the full facts ever came out history would look at Hughes time at QPR very differently.

I reckon Hughes and Stoke deserve each other, lets see where they are this time next season, hopefully swapping places with us.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        According to Stoke chairman. It was down to everybody else at QPR but not Hughes.
        Best joke this year, fark me is he for real
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

hoping we get Stoke in the cup at home next season. Cant wait to see the reception he will get at Loftus Road. Cant stand the guy! Completely ruined a potentially successful club. Fortunately for us, we are in goods hands and theres still hope to recover

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
            Enough said about Hughes. Let's forget about him, move forward and focus on our club. I really don't care whether he succeeds or fails with Stoke.
            Agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
              hoping we get Stoke in the cup at home next season. Cant wait to see the reception he will get at Loftus Road. Cant stand the guy! Completely ruined a potentially successful club. Fortunately for us, we are in goods hands and theres still hope to recover
              This. The high point of our wretched season, bar Chelsea away, was screaming for Hughesless to be fired at the Southampton game.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                I wonder what Stoke's relegation odds are with the appointment of Hughes.
                I think it was mentioned by one of the press to Hughes that they were 5/2 to finish top 10. He just smiled.

Comment

Mind blowing stuff isn't it guys ? The way in which history 're-writes' itself...

Hughes talks about "it's easy with hindsight..."

I beg to differ Mr Hughes. We all knew last summer that we needed a solid centre-half... oh, and a striker.
                  Not 2 strikers who, as good as they might be, were always going to be on the injury table.

We all knew that 2 squad places would be wasted on Dyer and Hogan...

We all knew that you never planned to sign the 2 keepers...

We all knew that you were blagging us after every game, in every interview...

I'm aghast at how gentle Hughes can speak, which betrays his over-whelming arrogance.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    You are joking???? So why did he not say these are not the signings needed and insist on his own Pr*ck. Only one man said "we'll never be in this position again"...t**t!
                    Unfortunately not, seen a couple of quotes on different news reports, where he refers to mistakes as 'we' made but the interview I heard he definitely said 'they' meaning of course us..........Keys also refers to us affectionately as 'they' rather sneeringly, so it seems pretty clear he is having conversations with Hughes off air ! Not really sure why Keys shows so much animosity towards us can only be his relationship with Hughes.

Comment

Just heard on the radio that Hughes has promised Stoke a top ten finish which I think is probably better than the famous quote we wil not be in a relegation position under my tenure. Pray he screws this up as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                        Enough said about Hughes. Let's forget about him, move forward and focus on our club. I really don't care whether he succeeds or fails with Stoke.
                        Absolutely right.....who really cares how he gets on now....nothing to do with QPR anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Gipper View Post
                          Just heard on the radio that Hughes has promised Stoke a top ten finish...
                          It will be a top ten finish for them the season after next in the Championship.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Barton: "Those Stoke directors must be mental..."
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                            X