Not Hughes Fault!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Hughes Fault!!!

According to Stoke chairman. It was down to everybody else at QPR but not Hughes.

When Stoke are relegated next year he can eat his works !

Comment

That desn't sound like hughs is going to be trusted with doing the buying

Comment

That's what Colin's told him to say!!!! Or Richard.
        Last edited by WCE; 30-05-2013, 11:22 AM.
        My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Just heard Hughes state himself it was QPR not him at fault, as the club tried to run before they could walk. YOU WERE THE ****** MANAGER HUGHES AND YOU BOUGHT THE PLAYERS WHO LET YOU DOWN, Tony gave you the money to succeed but you failed and in turn we failed.........christ if I didn't like him before I detest the guy now ! Just admit you got it wrong, hope we get Stoke in a cup game at Loftus Road now !

Comment

this man hasn't the minerals to admit that he is a grumble and grunt.

Comment

At the end of the day it is the Chairman's fault if a failed manager is allowed to linger.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

It's very simple the problem was that the board at QPR give Mark to much time and way too much money.

It was too much for him and that's a fact!

Another way to look at this is, if another manager had the same as MH, would QPR be a Championship side today?

Someone create a poll so everyone in football can vote.

Most of us fans would have kept the team up with that amount of money!

Comment

Enough said about Hughes. Let's forget about him, move forward and focus on our club. I really don't care whether he succeeds or fails with Stoke.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    It's very simple the problem was that the board at QPR give Mark to much time and way too much money.

It was too much for him and that's a fact!

Another way to look at this is, if another manager had the same as MH, would QPR be a Championship side today?

Someone create a poll so everyone in football can vote.

Most of us fans would have kept the team up with that amount of money!
                    Then again, it could be argued that a QPR board finally gave a manager money to spend and hung onto him for a while in the belief we needed stability and he would turn it around.

Many people in the football world believed Hughes was the right man for the job. Unfortunately for us he wasn't. He's a proper idiot of the highest order.

I think he'll get found out again at Stoke.
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Hughesless proves himself a pr!ck. And an a55wipe. He'll take Stoke down. They're welcome to each other.

Comment

I wonder what Stoke's relegation odds are with the appointment of Hughes.
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                          At the end of the day it is the Chairman's fault if a failed manager is allowed to linger.
                          However true that statement is, it is totally irrelevent to Hughes claims

Comment

I think the Board have to take some of the blame for the failure too for trusting him and perhaps it may be true that they wanted to run before they could walk, but as an experienced manager, he should have known this and said he would prefer to consolidate in the Premiership.

The Board were responsible for making the funds available to him, but ultimately he was responsible for selecting them to buy, discussing their move to QPR, coaching and managing them etc.

If Hughes has actually blamed the club in a recorded TV or radio interview then he has absolutely no morals whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                              According to Stoke chairman. It was down to everybody else at QPR but not Hughes.
                              Let him carry on give Hughes full control coates. I wonder if the anti-Pulis crowd will regret what they wished for

Comment

Working...
                              X