Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Keys & Hughes

What is it with hairy hands ?

VVanker just said Hughes NOT a failure @ Rangers ........ History will tell a different story !

Then said Stoke fans are deluded if they think Hughes will get them relegated .........

Anyone on Twitter , slaughter him !
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Brown nosing!!!
    My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Not a failure? No wins in 17 games (I think it was 17 anyway!) after near enough being given an open cheque book in the summer is just about as much as a failure as you can get! W-anchor. I reckon even I'd have nabbed a win somehow given the reigns for the same period!
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

At least he had given up on his usual moan about TF owing him his payoff !
        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?

Comment

No mark likes no mark....

Comment

They must have had some kind of sexual encounter.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
              They must have had some kind of sexual
              encounter.
              That's my thinking .......... Sniveling little letch

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                They must have had some kind of sexual encounter.
                Reckon they've partaken in a bit of "Salami overlapping" in their time.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Called him a hairy freak on Twitter a few weeks back, he seemed to take it quite well.
                  Nothing to prove

Comment

Stoke chairman now on TS and the keys/Hughes love in continues.

Wonder if Kia has any involvement in Keys' career.

Comment

Keys talks sh*te ......perfect fit!......Now don't forget mark his words "their will be a major financial meltdown at QPR if they're relegated"...He seems to delight in our misfortune, and enjoys running us down

Comment

Key's Coventry fan i think, say's it all realy.
                        F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Reckon they've partaken in a bit of "Salami overlapping" in their time.
                          Probably an overzealous game of 'sword fights'.....next thing you know....Keys is 'smashing it'......

Comment

Keys and Gray are w@nkers, this morning on Talksh!te they had a former rugby player on talking about his severe depression, divorce, OCD and drinking problems, and the way Keys and Gray were talking to him and questioning him about personal things it was like they were trying to get him back to that state!
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Dont know how this bumlicking plum ever got a job talking about football

Still to this day is clueless and out of touch with the game

Cringe whenever I hear the man talk

Hates us with a passion which I reckon reflects what most of us think of him

Comment

Working...
                              X