5/1 to win the league?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5/1 to win the league?

Personally I think they are mad but the bookies rarely get it wrong...

We all thought mid table at the start of the season.. The bookies didn't.. Sadly they were right

Here's hoping...

Originally posted by Awin View Post
    Personally I think they are mad but the bookies rarely get it wrong...

We all thought mid table at the start of the season.. The bookies didn't.. Sadly they were right

Here's hoping...
    Bookie arent that accurate before the season starts though...... was we favourites to go down this time last year? Cardiff favs to win the Championship? Palace low odds for promotion? Look t the odds about 6 weeks into the season and see how much they have changed.

Comment

like i said i think the bookies are factoring in Redknapp getting the backing of the club to have a clear out in the summer - because they know he is capable of building a promotion team if he gets the chance. so the odds represent what they think Harry can build given the resources. otherwise the real odds would be more like 10x that, turning water into wine is difficult, turning the current squad into title winners would take a miracle.

Comment

The 5/1 will change as soon as our squad change.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
          like i said i think the bookies are factoring in Redknapp getting the backing of the club to have a clear out in the summer - because they know he is capable of building a promotion team if he gets the chance. so the odds represent what they think Harry can build given the resources. otherwise the real odds would be more like 10x that, turning water into wine is difficult, turning the current squad into title winners would take a miracle.
          50-1 now I would be tempted by that!

Comment

we were favourites under warnock last time n obliged.....grow some minerals ffs you bunch of hiding under the duvet jellyfish!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Bookies $hit emselves when it comes to teams with money - hense we are the price we are. Not to mention he do, believe it or not, have players with alot of ability in our ranks (albeit they haven't shown it this year!).
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

5/1 to win the league? Why?

Comment

Hahahaha won't be come 4th August at this rate

Comment

Working...
                  X