If the going rate is 15m for Zaha..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Why should Adel carry the rest of the team ? He was the top gun of the championship not just for us then a load of players came in on silly dosh nowhere near Adels money who aint fit to lace his boots.
    Now he musta thought well wheres the appreciation to him.. wheres my money ?
    Those players should have made Adels job easier, not having to rely on him to carry the team.
    If I was a carpenter and a new guy came in on more dosh then me and I see him making 100 Windows too small I would say F all till he finished...same thing.
    Too many divisions in the dressing room has messed with Adel. His ability is there he just needs a unified team.
    a.) Adel's contract was significantly improved last summer, he obviously isn't the clubs top earner given that we've signed the likes of Park, Cesar etc but I doubt he's got a lot to complain about financially.
    b.) I haven't seen him carry the team once this season!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      a.) Adel's contract was significantly improved last summer, he obviously isn't the clubs top earner given that we've signed the likes of Park, Cesar etc but I doubt he's got a lot to complain about financially.
      b.) I haven't seen him carry the team once this season!
      He shouldn't have to

Comment

He shouldn't have to
        Just as well then! ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          Just as well then! ;-)
          Dont you think if we had a team all pulling at the same time Adel would have been "just one of em" ?
          Thats been our problem.

Comment

Dont you think if we had a team all pulling at the same time Adel would have been "just one of em" ?
            Thats been our problem.
            Sorry mate, but I really don't get your point!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              Spoke to someone who works in the pro game (a premiership scout) about Adel a couple of months ago and he said if Adel upped his fitness by 20%, cut out the showboating and attitude and also gained a few yards of pace he might have a shot at a mid table prem club (like a Newcastle he actually said). He also said Zaha would go on and become a regular England international.
              IF he somehow made all of those changes he would be far superior to a "mid-table" PL side, no doubts about it. He would get a game at Newcastle as it is IMO - if $hit like Obertan can, Adel can.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

watched zaha y'day for the 1st time saw glimpses of skill but found his crosses wasteful , yes he will get stronger and better in time but 15 mill is far to much . adel i can't work out if i like him or not he's either good or awful

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  IF he somehow made all of those changes he would be far superior to a "mid-table" PL side, no doubts about it. He would get a game at Newcastle as it is IMO - if $hit like Obertan can, Adel can.
                  Really cant see Adel getting in Newcastles first 11 mate... might make the bench at a push

Comment

Adels not exactly got clubs falling over themselves to sign him. Warnock said on Talksport todat that Zaha is the better player. He said that you have to build a team around Adel and that Zaha will add to a good team.

Comment

Working...
                    X