Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Bigdave;1078353]
    Originally posted by MYU View Post
    Barton is on-loan at French club Marseille this season, although QPR owner Tony Fernandes maintains he wants the controversial star back at Loftus Road for next season's promotion push.

Don't half love himself.

He says France didn't see the best of him this season well we certainly didn't see the best of the cocky little c u n t whilst he was with us either. Big mouth self obsessed pr I ck
    Don't sit on the fence Dave. Tell us what you really think of him!!
    He really is a legend in his own mind isn't he?

Comment

What a load of cobblers. There's loads of cu.nts in France.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

[QUOTE=CroydonCaptainJack;1078375]
        Originally posted by Bigdave View Post

Don't sit on the fence Dave. Tell us what you really think of him!!
        He really is a legend in his own mind isn't he?
        Sorry mate came home from work in a bad mood! Your reply made me chuckle must admit!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Dare you to put that on his Twitter Matty, go on son your WATRB family will back you up

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Comment

Really hope this Pr*ck gets his wish and ends up staying in France.
              He doesn't want to play for us, so as much as he is our player I can't see him motivated if he does have to play for us next season.
              Barton says he doesn't care about the money anymore so I would just come to an agreement with him that his contract is cancelled and he can move on.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                Really hope this Pr*ck gets his wish and ends up staying in France.
                He doesn't want to play for us, so as much as he is our player I can't see him motivated if he does have to play for us next season.
                Barton says he doesn't care about the money anymore so I would just come to an agreement with him that his contract is cancelled and he can move on.
                Yep, the club should just offer to cancel his contract and let him negotiate whatever deal he can get with OM. Once it's cancelled he's no longer our problem. We got him on a free so it shouldn't be a problem unless the club wants to recoup his signing-on fee.
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Barton wants Marseille stay

Joey Barton has reiterated his desire to stay at Marseille rather than return to Queens Park Rangers.

More...

Comment

This again?!

Comment

I think he really means it.

Comment

Half your wages & you can get your wish Joey. It's not rocket science Zzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Sports View Post
                          Joey Barton has reiterated his desire to stay at Marseille rather than return to Queens Park Rangers.

More...
                          old news. good player and better than all the cms at the club put together. Harry would want him back i am sure.

the interesting thing is how much the club wants him back. dont seem to be hearing much on that score.

Comment

If he's happy there let him go.No point dragging him back to a club he don't want to be at.

We need a squad of players that want to play for us if we have any hope of going up.

Never gonna get the best from an unhappy player.

Comment

I agree totally, he doesn't want to play for QPR.

I just hope we can agree a fee for him soon.

Comment

This thread on a weekly loop or sumit?
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X