Barton wants Marseille stay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barton wants Marseille stay

QPR's Joey Barton has reiterated his desire to make his move to Marseille permanent, stating he has a clause in his contract that allows him to do so.

More...

What a w#nker, if he hadn't lost the plot he'd still be at rangers!
    I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

The bloke is a deluded ****. He was only ever an average Premiership player with a big ego and an unfortunate habit of making himself look an imbecile on Twiiter and anywhere else he could spout forth.

Don't want him back at Loftus Road but nor do I think he should be allowed to leave for nothing unless he is telling the truth which would be a rarity. If he has to rot for a couple of years and the board can fund it let him rot. Vile individual who has not lived up to his own hype.

Comment

Well i hope he ain't relying on us paying part of his wage..............Joey tear up your contract and then you can go where you want.

Comment

Just being a typical narcissistic.

Build himself up and draw attention to himself and his perceived plight....... Return to the Rangers and declare himself the saviour.

Trust me. Watch this space......

Comment

He came on a free transfer, so probably can leave on a free transfer. However a free transfer does not mean the club continues paying his wages and if Marseilles can't then . . .

Comment

How laughable that he says we let him down. Its never his fault is it. Nearly causing a mass pitch brawl and then being banned for 12 games the f u c king bell end, continually drawing unwanted attention for the club by his constant self obsessive and controversial tweets. Id love to see Marsielle f u c k him off to see what his reaction would be.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                He came on a free transfer, so probably can leave on a free transfer. However a free transfer does not mean the club continues paying his wages and if Marseilles can't then . . .
                Any player, even under contract, can leave on a free transfer - so long as the club allows it. And Newcastle saw fit to let Barton go for free despite being under contract.

Comment

Well like I said yesterday, I can't see him being here next season, if this french club come up with a fee then I think we should take it and get rid of his wages.

Comment

Get rid, he is exactly the type of poisonous sniping personality that we should be moving on.

For the team to have any sort of sprit about it next season, which is what you need in the Championship, players llike him need to ne nowhere near.

If we can, get shot of him and get Scott Parker instead, honest loyal pro, who will do a better job IMO.

Comment

QPR loanee Joey Barton: 'There is no one like me in France'

Barton is on-loan at French club Marseille this season, although QPR owner Tony Fernandes maintains he wants the controversial star back at Loftus Road for next season's promotion push.

More...

Comment

Barton+Parker in the middle would be an awesome CM pairing in the championship

Probably end up with Granero+Faurlin though

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
                          Barton+Parker in the middle would be an awesome CM pairing in the championship

Probably end up with Granero+Faurlin though
                          You joke but I'm looking forward to that, them two would easily be able to play teams off the park. Stick Diakite behind them to add some muscle and we're good to go.
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Bore off barton you silly fart.

Comment

[QUOTE=MYU;1078342]Barton is on-loan at French club Marseille this season, although QPR owner Tony Fernandes maintains he wants the controversial star back at Loftus Road for next season's promotion push.

Don't half love himself.

He says France didn't see the best of him this season well we certainly didn't see the best of the cocky little c u n t whilst he was with us either. Big mouth self obsessed pr I ck

Comment

Working...
                              X