• Show
Clear All

Given
    Smith samba dunne bertrand
    Bridcutt hughes
    Townsend mceachran hoilett
    Remy

Comment

Jenas will do a solid job in the championship. In my opinion he has done well since he joined.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        I'm not convinced Derry will get through a 46-game season. Faurlin doesn't seem to be the same player after his injury. I don't believe DJ is in Harry's plans. Bothroyd didn't do well on loan recently. We no longer have the likes of Smith HH Buzz Kenny.

Hughes dismantled the title-winning team so I'm not sure how West Sussex ranger can say we have a 'quality' championship winning team. A guess yes, but far from convincing.
        someone got out of the wrong side of the bed. if you look at it on paper we have players who have proven themselves at championship level (green dj mackie bothroyd faurlin jenas) and some who need to drop down a level for the confidence boost (swp, onuaha johnson traore) those wont be bad players come august
        i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Any of you who think the club the club already has a quality side can you point me to your posts evaluating the team last summer?
          Because if you were posting how Hughes/Fernandes had assembled a quality squad last summer too then it kinda influences how much weight I give to your current views.
          Especially when the guy at the sharp end with the players all day every day who is paid millions for his views and has a good track record in football says there needs to be big changes to get promoted.
          But if any of you were predicting the car crash season last summer I can assume maybe you know better than the manager.

Comment

Green
            Harriman
            Onuoha
            Samba
            Yun
            Hoilett
            Faurlin
            Barton
            Traore
            Remy
            Johnson