Jay Simpson...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Simpson...

Guys and gals, i think weve got an absolute gem here!...

I didnt go to scunny but by all accounts he didnt do bad, and from what i saw of the highlights he did well, and on another day would have got himself a goal....

He's fast, he'll give defenders the absolute runaround, and has a eye for goal..

I think he could work really well with Routledge, watson, and adel!!
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

I think the negativity does stem from last season, Dowie, Sousa, rise of season ticket prices, finishing 11th etc, etc. Its proving very difficult to change the mindsets of some, but that will come with winning football matches.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post

I didnt go to scunny but by all accounts he didnt do bad, and from what i saw of the highlights he did well, and on another day would have got himself a goal....

He's fast, he'll give defenders the absolute runaround, and has a eye for goal..

I hope he does start scoring on a regular basis, it's what's desperately needed.

Comment

Simpson missed two very scorable chances against scunny, no better than the rest of our strikers there then.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

Glad you can make that judgement after one game

Living for the moment again, I notice that comments about Tarrabt have gone dry since he scored !1

Simpson will come good, hopefully some will give him more than 70 minutes to prove himself.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Let's hope Simpson does the business.

Comment

Mabe he will and then mabe he wont.....we shall see.

Comment

He creates chances for himself and players around him. He'll come good, just needs some time
                http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

agree lets hope he does well
                  Now, Then, Forever
                  [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

every single arsenal fan i know rates simpson.

Comment

Unfortunately, all the frustrations at our other "strikers", and the people responsible for assembling our strikeforce are coming out as doubts/digs* at a young lad who's only been here 5 minutes, and did bloody well on his debut from where I was sat.

Wrong target - he'll do well. I'm sure of that.

(*not just talking about this thread, or even this site)

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post

Totally and utterley agree!!! Positive feed back on this guy from every Gooner I know.
                        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

I have very high hopes, but will not get on his back if he goes a few games without scoring. I think his game and pace will cause problems even if not scoring and create space and chances for others.

Confident he can do for us what Campbell did for Hull though, especially with the quality players we have that can pull the strings.

i think now we have a win under our belts it will be onwards and upwards. take some chances win some games and go from strength to strength.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            Glad you can make that judgement after one game

Living for the moment again, I notice that comments about Tarrabt have gone dry since he scored !1

Simpson will come good, hopefully some will give him more than 70 minutes to prove himself.

Not a judgement, it was a fact.

Comment

Working...
                            X