Tarabat !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarabat !

Another manager who can't pronounce his name correctly,Tar-a-bat,I always felt Colin did it deliberately,but Arry now doing the same,he also states he had to start several games with Adel up front on his own because he had no strikers,can't remember that??

Played up front against Chelsea away can't remember others he played well at the bridge.
    Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Wasn't Bothroyd fit then? He was fit enough to play in the FA Cup games, but missed the league games before and after these 3 fixtures.

Comment

Turbobat??? Turdabot??? Tabarat???.....no having trouble meself now!!!

Comment

I don't get it, he's called him Taarabt loads of times too so he clearly knows his proper name. He's a fool

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            Another manager who can't pronounce his name correctly,Tar-a-bat,I always felt Colin did it deliberately,but Arry now doing the same,he also states he had to start several games with Adel up front on his own because he had no strikers,can't remember that??
            Chelsea away and Spurs at home, he done quite well there to be honest. False 9 is what they call it. Lol well I don't think the players get called by their surnames off camera...
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
            X