Your best ever relegated team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your best ever relegated team?

Out of the following which of the following relegated teams is the sh1t of the Sh1t?

69/70
    78/79
    95/96
    team that when down to Div 2
    or the current team.

I'm voting for the team that when down to Div 2.
    My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Without a shadow of a doubt, the team that went down to Division Two. They make our current team seem like the Brazil 1970 World Cup side. Koejoe, Kiwomya, Morrow, Ready...words cannot describe

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
      Without a shadow of a doubt, the team that went down to Division Two. They make our current team seem like the Brazil 1970 World Cup side. Koejoe, Kiwomya, Morrow, Ready...words cannot describe
      Sh1t would be a good start!!!!
      My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Originally posted by WCE View Post
        Sh1t would be a good start!!!!
        Worse than that, my eyes bled watching them. Without a doubt the worst QPR team I have seen...although, I have to say, Zamora would fit into it very nicely

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
          Worse than that, my eyes bled watching them. Without a doubt the worst QPR team I have seen...although, I have to say, Zamora would fit into it very nicely
          WOW!!! Only Zamora, our current team must Sh1t hot.

Comment

Working...
          X