Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some QPR players cant get out of bed on time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm guessing he's talking about Mbia with regard to being fined more than a months' wages within a month. He got two weeks' worth for the Twitter debacle, didn't he?

Comment

Taarabt is one that needs to be moved on and quickly, If we keep the bad eggs we still have to pay them and the stench is still there so why not just pay them off and get rid and bring in players who have pride in what they do.

Comment

Redknapp's been in charge for almost 8 months ffs. Ridiculous amount of time to not impose any proper discipline at the club.

I don't really get what he's trying to achieve by saying stuff like this, other than making himself and his backroom staff look like they can't control a group of players.

Comment

I bet they get out of bed quick enough over the next few weeks to have meetings with there agents

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Taarabt is one that needs to be moved on and quickly, If we keep the bad eggs we still have to pay them and the stench is still there so why not just pay them off and get rid and bring in players who have pride in what they do.
            Good post, certain players have been a disruptive influence even when the club were successful and that hasn't changed. If you remember our last game in the Championship when we might have needed to win when a certain player went missing in the build up, allegedly because he didn't get player of the year.

Doesn't take a genius to work out who one of the biggest problems is, trouble is he is defended by so many for behaviour others would get slaughtered for and that only reduces the impact a manager can have.

Comment

I dont know the ins and outs of football contracts but HR said that one player had been fined more than he had earned this month due to being late for training all the time. If i did this at work i would get a warning, then a disciplinary then would be sacked. Do Clubs have nothing in contracts to protect them from horrible f*ckers like this who don't give a sh*t!? how come we cant terminate their contracts for some kind of misconduct? Just wondering......

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Ranger View Post
                I dont know the ins and outs of football contracts but HR said that one player had been fined more than he had earned this month due to being late for training all the time. If i did this at work i would get a warning, then a disciplinary then would be sacked. Do Clubs have nothing in contracts to protect them from horrible f*ckers like this who don't give a sh*t!? how come we cant terminate their contracts for some kind of misconduct? Just wondering......
                Unfortunately football contracts are not like our work ones,the players get the backing from the PFA and clubs very rarely Win any disputes,this is why Barton was sent on loan coz Qpr got no backing to take the case forward to sack him for gross mis conduct

Comment

I'd say Harry can't get out of bed
                  R's

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Ranger View Post
                    Maybe you could but if that player has any value it just wouldn't happen unless your names Joey Barton

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Want them named and shamed. But want the wasters gone. And gone quick.
                      I guess many of us do, but if he did it would make it harder to get someone else to sign them.

Comment

this, IMO, is the problem of being a London club. players want to come and play here, but there are too many distractions, & that affects their game...

look at Hoillet for example - do you think he was partying more in Blackburn or here?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                          So who are the lazy fuks? Disgraceful if true!
                          It is news that some of the players don't care???
                          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Compare this to say Sunderland where Di Canio has taken an extremely hard line on discipline. Fined something like 10 players since he's been there for poor discipline. Might be a shock at first but people will soon fall in line.

If people are repeatedly late and are in danger of breach of contract then you could consult the PFA and contract legals I suppose. Problem is players have a transfer value, albeit a small one in some cases. It would cost the club more financially to rip up contracts, not to mention that you wouldn't be able to add anyone to the squad to replace them outside the transfer windows

Comment

HR has to be held accountable partly, and I believe the rot set in when he let Bosingwa do what he did with farking off home after being named sub, and then let him back into the team shortly after. That was a clear breach of contract and should have been dealt with accordingly.

Says to the rest of the team that carry on as you please and you will continue to be paid, minus a few little fines. Which is what appears to have happened.

You have to draw the line somewhere and do something drastic, like sacking a player, or our lot will continue to take us to the cleaners.

Comment

Working...
                              X