Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some QPR players cant get out of bed on time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some QPR players cant get out of bed on time?

I've inherited a group with some good professionals and also with people who are not so good. That has been the problem. Lots of them can't get up early enough to get to training on time."
    So who are the lazy fuks? Disgraceful if true!

I just think Harry should shut up and do his job properly. He goes on about our awful squad, but he wasn't saying that when we were winning? Really don't rate him. Gonna get a lot of stick for this, but the guy is inept.

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
      I just think Harry should shut up and do his job properly. He goes on about our awful squad, but he wasn't saying that when we were winning? Really don't rate him. Gonna get a lot of stick for this, but the guy is inept.
      Doesn't help us shift 'em either.

"Come and sign our dross. They're sh*t, lazy and have terrible attitudes"

"No takers?"

Comment

Who can?

Comment

He's the manager. Where's the discipline?

Comment

[QUOTE=Jeems;1079229]So who are the lazy fuks? Disgraceful if true![/QUOTE

Don't agree with all this guess who F## king hell Harry name & Shame all these ******s who can't be bothered to do what they are paid for, and lets make F### ing sure that these C## Rs are not playing for our club next year. come on Harry lets be honest and stop hiding these players identity?

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
              You're right though, I've been saying for a while now. Nothing is his fault & he doesn't stop passing the blame
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Id guess Diakite as he cant even make the bench maybe Bothroyd as well

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
                  He's the manager. Where's the discipline?
                  What´s the use. To me, It seems like most of our players are BIGGER than the manager.
                  Additionally, I would have thought that the look of an "uggly" Joe Jordan, early in the morning, would have freightened the lot to death, but no- it didn´t help that either.
                  Last edited by Shania; 19-05-2013, 08:28 PM.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Whatever you think of Rednapp and I am not his biggest fan, he is talking some sense here and as previously predicted someone of the disgraceful behaviour might just come out. Wonder how the fans favourite will fair if it does come out?

Comment

Harry said he had to not be to hard on these Ch un ts whilst there was still a chance so as not to 'upset' the w anchors. I cant wait till every last one F luck s off the qatar or turkey and i can watch good pors who want to play for us again.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                        Harry said he had to not be to hard on these Ch un ts whilst there was still a chance so as not to 'upset' the w anchors. I cant wait till every last one F luck s off the qatar or turkey and i can watch good pors who want to play for us again.
                        Probably right about him having to tread on eggs shells....especially as they are all farkin jumped up medal winners that have 'graced' us with their presence. I hope they get out quickly and go and rot somewhere else.

Comment

Want them named and shamed. But want the wasters gone. And gone quick.

Comment

Bosingwa, Cesar, Mbia, Bothroyd, Diakite, Taarabt.

I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                              Bosingwa, Cesar, Mbia, Bothroyd, Diakite, Taarabt.

I reckon.
                              Probably a fair shout, tho not sure about caesar and mbia.

i know its easy to be wise in hind-sight but it was pretty obvious to most of us that this squad needed the hairdryer treatment. it wd have been different if he had taken over reading whose players clearly were never up to it and it just would have smashed their confidence even more. but strangely enough i think our players were complacent until they suddenly realised it was too late. all that talk from hughes about how he was still targetting a top 8 finish when we hadn't won in 13 games or whatever his record was. harry needed to go in there and do a brian clough: "you can chuck your champions league medals in the bin because they aren't worth anything. You aren't trying and maybe you aren't as good as you are cracked up to be." And if they still didn't try, fine them. it cd hardly have worked any worse.

Comment

Working...
                              X