Thank god thats over!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank god thats over!

What a relief this season is finally over.Now we can look to the future, these last few weeks have been pointless torture.
    Let's hope all last summers signings head for the exit............good riddance

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    What a relief this season is finally over.Now we can look to the future, these last few weeks have been pointless torture.
    Let's hope all last summers signings head for the exit............good riddance

Amen.
    Need a massive clearout if at all possible.

Comment

Looking forward to the five or so months of excitement before the inevitable disappointment sets in again!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post

Amen.
        Yeah agree mate, i can't think of one of last summers signings i'd want to keep, but as you say in the match thread, you get used to it after a few seasons.....QPR the drama, the rollercoaster,...........the story continues!!

Comment

Comment

roughly 10 weeks 6 days and 6 hours to prepare myself for the first batch of steve claridge's self-satisfied drivel.

Comment

:
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Glad it's over too... we have so much work to do, we're that bad!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Gentle... predictable... hmm, might need something stronger.

Comment

No more football for the next 2 months! Thanks christ for that! I need a break from Qpr!!!

Comment

just listening to Harry's PC, when asked will you be here next year he said he hopes so. When asked will there be a clearout he says it will be difficult but he can't see himself being here if we don't have a
                      clearout....Quote " I wouldn't wanna go with the same lads next season, there are a few good lads with the right attitude who want to play and come into work. But they are outnumbered by the bad ones"

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        just listening to Harry's PC, when asked will you be here next year he said he hopes so. When asked will there be a clearout he says it will be difficult but he can't see himself being here if we don't have a
                        clearout....Quote " I wouldn't wanna go with the same lads next season, there are a few good lads with the right attitude who want to play and come into work. But they are outnumbered by the bad ones"
                        Well thats what we all thought as well so i guess its now confirmed.....need a massive clearout and that wont be easy.

Comment

Well thats what we all thought as well so i guess its now confirmed.....need a massive clearout and that wont be easy.
                          Yeah i know he gets hammered for passing the blame but i think his quotes have been getting more and more scathing of this lot after relegation.
                          Get the council around to Harlington monday, and tell em to bring a few of these.............

Comment

a b ollix of a season but still can't wait till the window opens and we do it all again.
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Oh dear, so Harry doesnt know whether he will stay or not himself...
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X