Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redknapp expects key duo to be at QPR next season

http://www.london24.com/sport/qpr/re...ason_1_2200117

If both fit then yes they may well be, but there is no way on earth either of em will even muster up 25 games I don't reckon. Thought Bobby was having this op in the summer that ruled him out for ages anyway?

Need 2 more strikers or risk the shambles we ended up in this season before Christmas.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Lucky to get 20 games between them, looks like Rob Green for top scorer next season then.
      My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

This is why we should try getting rid of them both, wages will be high as well.

We could use this money to bring in two young hungry strikers, who can play more games.

Comment

LOl if they are our "key" players next season then we do have a ****ing problem

Comment

I think they've put the wrong headline with article, it's actually about Bobby Zamora and Andy Johnson staying!

Comment

]Redknapp out!!!!!!![
              Last edited by QPRDave; 18-05-2013, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Is Harry bummin zamora or somthin? I have never known anyone to stick by such sh!t in my life! Maybe harry was a fly in his former life?

Comment

TBF, I have seen these two have one good game together only problem it was last season at the Neverlands.
                  My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

It things like this that really concern me about Redknapp and convince me he's truely cllueless. Zamora and Johnson, if ever fit still struggle to score many goals. But the if ever fit bit is very optimistic in itself. Ity annoyed me no end when Harry ingored a playing well Bothroyd in favour of "saviour" Bobby when he wasn't fit, and Harry said as much. He was useless on the pitch and a guaranteed waste of 1 sub. Stupid management and if he's pinning hopes on them again... god help us!

Comment

Of course they will both be with us next season because no other club will want either of these has been ******s..... If they represent our 'strike force' for next season then we are in big, big trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                        Of course they will both be with us next season because no other club will want either of these has been ******s..... If they represent our 'strike force' for next season then we are in big, big trouble.
                        think thats nearer the mark - read between the lines, he's basically saying "do you really think anyone will come in for those two?"

Comment

jesus mother of mary magdalen....if those two donkeys hold our key we are well n truely fooked!....redknapp out!!!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                            think thats nearer the mark - read between the lines, he's basically saying "do you really think anyone will come in for those two?"
                            Well said.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X