Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diakite wants to leave

He said in a french interview:
    This season, Samba Diakite had to be content to play 14 matches in the team Queens Park Rangers. Malian community has not managed to convince any manager Harry Redknapp to give him confidence.

During an interview transcribed by France Football , the former player Nancy said he should leave the Hoops, who already officially relegated Championship (English D2) at the end of the season. "Stay, for maybe not playing with a coach who makes choices ... a little surprising ... In these conditions there I can not " , he said. When asked where he could rebound, Samba Diakite said he has little touches. "I have some tracks in England, Germany, Turkey. however there is still nothing done. I know that the club would not be against a departure. " We'll see if a club manages to dislodge Loftus Road.

Source: http://www.topmercato.com/65487,1/qp...#ixzz2TdFzheD2
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Bye then....good another one gone.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      He said in a french interview:
      This season, Samba Diakite had to be content to play 14 matches in the team Queens Park Rangers. Malian community has not managed to convince any manager Harry Redknapp to give him confidence.

During an interview transcribed by France Football , the former player Nancy said he should leave the Hoops, who already officially relegated Championship (English D2) at the end of the season. "Stay, for maybe not playing with a coach who makes choices ... a little surprising ... In these conditions there I can not " , he said. When asked where he could rebound, Samba Diakite said he has little touches. "I have some tracks in England, Germany, Turkey. however there is still nothing done. I know that the club would not be against a departure. " We'll see if a club manages to dislodge Loftus Road.

Source: http://www.topmercato.com/65487,1/qp...#ixzz2TdFzheD2

As translated by Yoda.....

'Play I am not. Try I must harder'

Comment

Dont blame him for wanting to leave, hardly got a look in and when he did was alright...better attitude than some of trash in the team.

Comment

would probably be very good in the championship with Faurlin in the middle
          don't want to keep players that don't want to be involved, that's been one of the big problems this year

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
            Dont blame him for wanting to leave, hardly got a look in and when he did was alright...better attitude than some of trash in the team.
            Agreed.

Comment

Excelled when on loan but for one reason or another hasnt been very good since earning the permanent move.

A shame we are cutting our losses on him already but probably for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger
                Another French African out the door hopefully, get rid of the peanut
                Let us know when the team's 'pure' enough for you.

Comment

Can't say I'm too bothered if he goes. Our midfield needs a complete overhaul anyway. I'm sure there's better players out there we can get. Players with a much better temperament.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
                      Been rubbish this year, tbh. Two yellows against WHU when coming on as sub. Glad to see him go.

Comment

Good player...obviously had trouble with all that was happening at home. Harry obviously didn't rate him. I think it would be a mistake to let him go. With some good coaching he could be immense.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger
                          Another French African out the door hopefully, get rid of the peanut
                          Good thing we never signed wasters like Zidane and Vieira eh?
                          Last edited by Felt; 18-05-2013, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            Not sure why you've posted it, but that starburst bokeh on the water is awesome

Comment

See ya then, don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Comment

Working...
                              X