Zamora

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zamora

Anyone know if hes having his operation in the summer? Only asking because im hoping he has to so hes out for the season. I know hes probably playing injured but i cant deal with another season watching a striker that cant run or shoot. Im also hearing Harry saying Andy Johnson looking sharp? Looking sharp until he has to make a sprint and rips his hamstring.

Redknapp has been quoted as saying he needs an op but the op will put him out for 8 months, basically the whole season but he is out of contract at the end of the season! It will be interesting.

I think he owes us but if playing on is a risk long term for his health then imo the best way is to terminate his contract so that he don't cost us anymore money

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
      Redknapp has been quoted as saying he needs an op but the op will put him out for 8 months, basically the whole season but he is out of contract at the end of the season! It will be interesting.

I think he owes us but if playing on is a risk long term for his health then imo the best way is to terminate his contract so that he don't cost us anymore money
      I say terminate then...and i dont mean his contract.

Comment

if he were a horse he'd be shot!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I think he'd be good for us in the championship. If only he didn't have that injury...

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
            I think he'd be good for us in the championship. If only he didn't have that injury...
            are you on crystal meth man???
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Can`t we just send him on a fishing holiday, deep sea ideally, maybe fall over the side like Bob Max.
              My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

He don't need the op anymore he said so in Saturdays programme

Comment

Working...
                X