Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
    Spin = lie.

I'd have thought anyone who's lived through the last 30 years of successive corrupt governments, would have kopped that fact on by now.

It's a crying shame our club seems to think it's necessary to indulge in spin. What's up with just telling it straight?
    Because thats the way we have become do you remember the Manchester United ticket fiasco
    We Are The People.....

Comment

He failed mention the bid in the summer

Love this printed stuff, guarantees that people come out of the woodwork. I guess truth in both and we have to meet somewhere in the middle.

Won't stop some though;D
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Either we upped the bid or we didn't

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
          Either we upped the bid or we didn't
          It really is that simple. Either GP or Mr Scunny is telling porkies about what happened yesterday.

Comment

Either Paladini made and bid (not and enquiry) in this transfer window or he did not ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
              Because thats the way we have become do you remember the Manchester United ticket fiasco
              I certainly do, mate.

Comment

black or white-no shades of grey.

yes or no.

heads or tails.

someone is lying-one of two people

Comment

I might be wrong but the way Pete has responded by telling people "I guess truth in both and we have to meet somewhere in the middle" and that people are wingers confirms it was all bol..cks and Paladini more than likely did not tell the truth, so what say the fence sitters.

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
                    black or white-no shades of grey.

yes or no.

heads or tails.

someone is lying- one of two people

Yeah, erm, but..... etc, etc....

Some questions are just too simple.

Comment

I dont know how many people would be involved in negotiating to buy someone like hooper ay qpr, cant be more than 2 or 3 i'd say, but to think they are breaking off negotiations to update pete, who then publishes this info online is truly breathtak

I cant believe FB and the board are aware of this after sacking sousa for doing the same. I think its time we found out what hell the club is doing here, and i'll be making enquries.

Comment

Originally posted by highgradeR View Post
                        I dont know how many people would be involved in negotiating to buy someone like hooper ay qpr, cant be more than 2 or 3 i'd say, but to think they are breaking off negotiations to update pete, who then publishes this info online is truly breathtak

I cant believe FB and the board are aware of this after sacking sousa for doing the same. I think its time we found out what hell the club is doing here, and i'll be making enquries.

Well I found out about the bid being turned down from David McIntyre @ the BBC - who i believe then went on to write a piece about it

It was me who posted about the bid and he was my "sauce" :boss:
                        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Scott - do you have McIntyre's email address ?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                            Scott - do you have McIntyre's email address ?
                            Yes but I'm not giving it out obviously. I'm sure his BBC one is public knowledge.
                            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

We can't have it both ways folks - begging for news then complaining when its not the news we want. But do agree it is looking fishy. IF it was deliberately wrong information then the club needs to look at itself because far from cheering fans up it only disillusions them, as all the hits on here today demonstrate.

Comment

You can contact him via 606 on the BBC - he does tend to respond to posters.

Comment

Working...
                                X