NO Hooper bid according to Scunny !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO Hooper bid according to Scunny !!

- IRON chairman Steve Wharton has played down claims Queen's Park Rangers have had a transfer deadline day bid for Gary Hooper rejected.
    - He admits he had a chat with Rangers' sporting director Gianni Paladini about the striker after the two teams' Championship clash at Glanford Park last Saturday.
    But he denies a fee had been mentioned.
    - "After we played QPR on Saturday, they told us Hooper was a player that they had admired and asked me if he would be for sale," said the United chairman.
    "I told them the answer was 'no'.
    "If that constitutes a bid for him, then I suppose yes they have made one. But I have had no further conversation with anyone from QPR since then

Oohh...contraversial.

More spin or a lie from the Scunny chairman?
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

oh dear.......says alot about the stuff posted yesterday

Comment

Well I thought the Scunny chairman was being totally unreasonable when we offered him a straight swap for Aygemang and he turned it down.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I said yesterday why have Scunthorpe not said they knocked £1,000,000 from money bags QPR, no we know why and just shows that GP is a liar.

Comment

LIARS or just more annoying crappy spin,a bit like saying they paid £3.5 million for some argie kid no one had ever heard of.

Comment

Not a liar, just a different interpretation I'm sure !!!

Comment

Gianni Paladini obviously cannot be trusted.

Comment

maybe his enthusiasm ran away with him a tad. Pete - anything you'd like to share with us?

Comment

i reckon the scunny chairman is bull s hitting, just this once i reckon paladini ain't taken us for a ride

Comment

does it really matter who said what!!!!

We didn't get him but we HAVE got Simpson and Watson and we WILL stuff Peterboro and Fergie jnr on Sat week!!!!
                      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
                        does it really matter who said what!!!!
                        of course it matters...you have to know who you can trust..........

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                          I said yesterday why have Scunthorpe not said they knocked £1,000,000 from money bags QPR, no we know why and just shows that GP is a liar.
                          Yep always believe the worst in QPR as another club would never want to give the impression they were willing to offload their most prized asset would they!!

Sumply unbelievable how some do not want to be united in their support for the club and would always prefer to #### it off instead. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                            I doesn't matter that I can't trust the man as I don't have any personal or financial dealings with him.

What it does do, if the Scunny chairman is correct, is make no fan ever believe a word he says in the future!

Gianni must refute this statement by their chairman or admit he lied to us and the media yesterday !

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                              Fair point but as QPR fans should we not be believing someone from QPR until more comes to light rather then instantly becoming judge and jury?

Comment

Working...
                              X